the top girls by income are:

1. legendary 5-star

2. legendary 3-star or starter 5-star/common 5-star

3. starter 5-star/common 5-star or legendary 3-star

4. epic 5-star

5. rare 5-star

6. epic 3-star

7. rare 3-star

That list isn't 100% correct but you get the point.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

Simple question with a simple answer.

the top girls by income are:

1. legendary 5-star

2. legendary 3-star or starter 5-star/common 5-star

3. starter 5-star/common 5-star or legendary 3-star

4. epic 5-star

5. rare 5-star

6. epic 3-star

7. rare 3-star

That list isn't 100% correct but you get the point.

This is as wrong as you can be...
He was asking about income, not about battle stats.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

This is as wrong is you can be...
He was asking about income, not about battle stats.

I didn't write this list to be 100% or even 50% correct, it was just an example after all.

Edited by Hotless
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

But it's completely wrong? Why give an example that has zero meaning?

If it has a meaning to at least one person then it no longer have zero meaning now does it ??

Anyway the income is based on a scale of 1 to 7 or 8 based on girl's rarity, if you think my list is wrong then you are free to re-arrange it whatever you like.

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, Hotless said:

If it has a meaning to at least one person then it no longer have zero meaning now does it ??

Anyway the income is based on a scale of 1 to 7 or 8 based on girl's rarity, if you think my list is wrong then you are free to re-arrange it whatever you like.

Rarity has nothing to do with the girls income. The sheer idea of your list is wrong.

15 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Rarity has nothing to do with the girls income. The sheer idea of your list is wrong.

Rarity is everything, a legendary 5-star girl gives 20k money while bunny who's starter 5-star gives 5k money, most (if not all) epic girls give the least amount of income in the game.

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Rarity is everything, a legendary 5-star girl gives 20k money while bunny who's starter 5-star gives 5k money, most (if not all) epic girls give the least amount of income in the game.

Stars are everything. Rarity is irrelevant.

As we can see on the wiki, lowest full collect is a common, 2nd lowest is rare and 3rd lowest is epic. The legendary is a bit further down, but that's still FAR below so many other common 3 star girls. 

image.png.e48623630504aa2833f41178e4eefd21.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Rarity is everything, a legendary 5-star girl gives 20k money while bunny who's starter 5-star gives 5k money, most (if not all) epic girls give the least amount of income in the game.

At the same time a common 5-star girl (Jennie) gives over 16k money while a legendary 5-star girl (Norou) gives 8k money. With other words your example is correct, yes, but there are many counter examples as well. Rarity has nothing to do with the income.
Might add: The only relevant change of income in regard to rarity is that all the 5-star legendaries generate 3.6k/hour and Bunny generates 4k/hour.

Edited by Taka007

15 minutes ago, Hotless said:

You can believe whatever you like i don't care, my facts are based on what i see in-game not the wiki and i am not going to change my mind no matter what you say.

well what do you see in-game? I mean Jennie does have over 15k income unlike most of the legendary girls and she is common.