The Quest for Red Battler

Noacc

7 hours ago, Noacc said:

It seems that Tina is more liked on Facebook. More players wanted to go out on dates with her there! 😉 But she is a lucky girl indeed! 💋 5 of you described their dream dates with the gorgeous Red Battler! So @Sexovore @Skiron @Davin @Kojot and @Cantrix will get mouse pads with lovely big...eyes.
️Please send your shipping address to our support email with the subject 📧 “The Quest for Red Battler”! with the account e-mail you've participated with!

Heroes, keep an eye on the Forum and Facebook page...this is just the first battle...the Quest is not over!
PS: We are looking for ways to distribute prizes outside of Europe too. Stay tuned!

Congratulations!

Thank you so much :x 

• Like 3

Il y a 16 heures, Noacc a dit :

It seems that Tina is more liked on Facebook. More players wanted to go out on dates with her there! 😉 But she is a lucky girl indeed! 💋 5 of you described their dream dates with the gorgeous Red Battler! So @Sexovore @Skiron @Davin @Kojot and @Cantrix will get mouse pads with lovely big...eyes.
️Please send your shipping address to our support email with the subject 📧 “The Quest for Red Battler”! with the account e-mail you've participated with!

Heroes, keep an eye on the Forum and Facebook page...this is just the first battle...the Quest is not over!
PS: We are looking for ways to distribute prizes outside of Europe too. Stay tuned!

Congratulations!

Nice, thanks, and congratulations to the others winners ! 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Noacc said:

Congratulations!

Oww so happy, can't wait to get my hands on her!

I thought the entries on the forum were forsaken as the only winners announced were facebook users.

I wouldn't say Tina is more liked on Facebook, but a lot of people don't visit the announcement section frequently.

I personally couldn't bring myself to use my facebook account to participate.

Thank you and congrats on all the other winners here!

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Noacc locked this topic