The Quest for Red Battler

Noacc

• Community Manager

🎁 The Quest for Red Battler 🎁

You have so much skills, experience and knowledge that this quest will be a pleasure for you. And the prize is more than amazing.

🏆WIN a special Red Battler Mouse Pad

👉What you need to do is describe your dream date with the Red Battler. Or if for some reason you don’t want to go on a date with her, tell me why. Do it in 150 words or less.

️You have one week to accomplish this quest. I will chose 8 of the answers and award them with mouse pads. The winners will be announced on the 22nd of March 2019. 🏆

You’ve conquered new lands, gone on incredible adventures and met amazing women. But if you need more inspiration, you know where to find me...💋

May the words be with you!

Rules here: http://bit.ly/2TVUzq5

FB_Contest_Red_Battler.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

well, for now i will post my entry here,
pls move it if you want it somewhere else...

I would prepare a room as a surprise for Tina. It is set with dimmed red light and a few candles, that might become useful in a kinky way.
There is a hot whirlpool tub and a wrestling pool, filled with chocolate mousse. I would place a few bottles of red wine, because it fits so well to chocolate.
Leading in Tina i would explain her, we are going to wrestle each other. The winner of each round will decide what happens the very next 30 minutes.
There are no rules what is needed to win a round, we will decide spontaniously, what actions we want to grant the other a win for.
Whenever we need a relaxing break, a round of cuddling in the hot tub would be next... *starts dreaming*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Red Battle and Perversion. A love story"

It finally happened.

Yesterday was my dreamdate with Tina Reed. We met in the park and headed, as we had planned, to the wrestling show. On this day famous fighters such as the Undertaker, Kane, Steve Austin and others came to our city. Tina is a big fan of wrestling, and I could not refuse her to attend the event together. Her eyes burned with joy. This time she was very sexy dressed: high waist tight jeans squeezed her delicious ass and a shirt with deep neckline was teasing me with bulging juicy breasts. She was wearing high heels. All of this combination caused me to have increased salivation and an elevated tone in my pants.

Finally, we came to the fighting arena, and took our places at forefront. There was a huge crowd...

The fighters performed a wonderful show, but at one point everything went out of control and the fight went into the auditorium near us. Tina looked at me inquiringly and I, realizing what she was hinting at, nodded approvingly. She rushed into the thick of the battle. She managed to cope with these huge bulls, but at one point her shirt was pulled off and her juicy breasts became bare, and then her pants also fell off her during hard battle. 

The crowd rejoiced at the spectacle, many masturbated, including me. The last fighter left versus Tina, Big Show. She grabbed his neck with her powerful legs on the fly, turned around in the air and threw him on his back and her booty appeared on his face. With deadly facesitting she knocked him out. It was a triumphant victory. Tina was awarded a champion belt.

She was still naked when we left the arena, and Tina didn't notice this in the fit of battle, but now she  blushed with embarrassment. We went to the store and bought her a short tight sexy dress, emphasizing her perfect bodyshape. Tina said that the battle had awakened in her a brutal appetite and we went to the cafe.

There we ordered a huge portion of skewer meat, and while it was being cooked, under the table with a tablecloth Tina made me outstanding blowjob with deep throat. I thought that she would eat my whole meat. Some people noticed this and started shooting on the phone camera.
Finally brought the skewer meat. The street is getting darker. We sat by candlelight, talked about love themes, drank wine. I noticed big puddle of saliva under the table.

Tina said she was tired today and I took her home. In the end, I was getting a romantic french kiss under the streetlight. We wished each other good night and she hid behind the door of her house, sending me air kiss.

I was happy.

• Thanks 1

It was downtown, just over there. I turned the corner and barely had time to see it. This stunning redhead landed this awesome roundhouse kick and this bad boy wannabe… he went flying like this and smashed into me. I went down, ears ringing and all, man.

Then she came to me and apologized profusely. I don’t recall anything she said. She kept bowing like in the mangas and…  This huge soft chest of her was bouncing before my eyes, I was hypnotized.

Then, somehow, I managed to settle for a drink and we went to this place with the metal scene.

And, oh boy, she can drink. Not much of a talker though, which is really fine with me

And man, I swear... Brawl, girl, booze and rock’n roll… Best date ever.

We promised we’ll have another anytime soon.

I’ll tell you.

• Thinking 1

It was downtown, just over there. I turned the corner and barely had time to see it. This stunning redhead landed this awesome roundhouse kick and this bad boy wannabe… he went flying like this and smashed into me. I went down, ears ringing and all, man.

Then she came to me and apologized profusely. I don’t recall anything she said. She kept bowing like in the mangas and…  This huge soft chest of her was bouncing before my eyes, I was hypnotized.

Then, somehow, I managed to settle for a drink and we went to this place with the metal scene.

And, oh boy, she can drink. Not much of a talker though, which is really fine with me

And man, I swear... Brawl, girl, booze and rock’n roll… Best date ever.

We promised we’ll have another anytime soon.

I’ll tell you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 3

im surprised not to see more entries... :(

so... so far we have two valid entries, an "extended" date and a copy-paste-entry...
(which i still cant believe to see in this contest!)

how would i split up 8 mousepads, if it would stay this way?...

three to the two valid entries each, two for the extended date, coz its still very good...
and a permanent contest-ban for daring a copy-paste in THIS contest! :D

Edited by Skiron
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2019 at 3:46 PM, Habi said:

a technical question: where shall we post that date description? here? on facebook? elsewhere?

Hello, everyone! :)

Feel free to post your date descriptions here.

Regarding Facebook, you can write directly in the comments.

We are looking forward to reading about your fantasies.:x

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2019 at 12:37 PM, Huangover said:

Why not offer the prize to all but require international players to pay for postage. Postage is cheap regardless of the destination country.

Hello! :)

As the mousepad is a prize, we wouldn't like players to pay for it.

That's why it will be given to the winners as a reward for their awesome participation.

• Thanks 1

I have come across a lot of girls throughout my journey but I cannot forget the one of the first, Red Battler. She is unique with her adorable smile and athletic body. How should I please her on a date?
Firstly, I would watch her performance on the ring as I admire her combat talent. Whether she lost or won, I would reward her with sumptuous dinner. Later we would go to the cinema to watch something both of us would like. Something romantic maybe?
Finally, at home, she would receive a glass of wine, calm music and while relaxing on the bed, I would perform cunnilingus that would please her before the sleep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been a few months since Tina asked me for a date, and despite all my adventures, this day has finally arrived.

She was sitting on the edge of the pool in the square. She was wearing leggings that molded her sublime gluteus with a bra that brought out her busty chest.

I had prepared an evening that we would not soon forget. After a feast at the local restaurant, we headed to the Pachinko tower where an event gathering the best wrestlers in the world was taking place, her eyes shone brightly.

Back to the harem, we had my room for both of us (for once) : the rest of the night was going to be hot… We were both on the bed when she whispered me : « SEXOVORE ! SEXOVORE ! Wake up, we must quickly catch Karole. ». Thank you Devin for waking up me now…

(Sorry if there are mistakes, as I'm French, my english isn't perfect.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"You idiot." "Well, that was uncalled for. What'd I do this time?" "You set me up. With a girl." "Yeah well you like 'em." "Yeah well I also like sushi, set me up with a sushi-maker." "About that..." "SHE MAKES SUSHI?" "No, likes them too. She's taking you to a sushi restaurant." "Lame. Why's it always a restaurant? I don't wanna go there. I wanna lay down in a field and stargaze.I wanna know who they are." "Who's they?" "The people you set me up with." "Oh right." "I wanna walk around, I wanna get to know them, let them know me. I wanna hear their laugh, see that light in their eye... you know? I want THAT kind of first date, not some random dinner. What's her name anyway?" "Tina Reed." "Right. Oh and I wanna have sex with them, obviously." "Obviously."

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2019 at 2:17 AM, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello! :)

As the mousepad is a prize, we wouldn't like players to pay for it.

That's why it will be given to the winners as a reward for their awesome participation.

I appreciate this sentiment but it still excludes all non european players that also participate on a daily basis. I've noticed many non european players being very active in this game that would appreciate having the opportunity to win this prize even if it meant paying a small fee for international postage. I work in the international transport industry, every international player would be happy to pay the small cost required post this to them. I may be wrong, but there are very cheap options available.

• Thanks 1

Starting the day with a cup of coffee and a late breakfast at the beach. Then we'll ride the waves and practice for the next  surfing tournament. After the surfing a bit rest on the beach, with fun under the showers.

Visit at the nearest onsen resort and a bath in the hot mineral water to relieve the stress from all the surfing. And what's a better end of the day than a quiet  dinner under the starry skyes and a romantic night filled with love and conversations, away from the noise of the big town 

HH ID 126787

Edited by Cantrix
  • Thanks 1

• Community Manager

It seems that Tina is more liked on Facebook. More players wanted to go out on dates with her there! 😉 But she is a lucky girl indeed! 💋 5 of you described their dream dates with the gorgeous Red Battler! So @Sexovore @Skiron @Davin @Kojot and @Cantrix will get mouse pads with lovely big...eyes.
️Please send your shipping address to our support email with the subject 📧 “The Quest for Red Battler”! with the account e-mail you've participated with!

Heroes, keep an eye on the Forum and Facebook page...this is just the first battle...the Quest is not over!
PS: We are looking for ways to distribute prizes outside of Europe too. Stay tuned!

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Practically at the end there were 8 entries for facebook and another 8 for the forum (which then became 5 for the few answers) ... Having heard about it I could wrote something here too, I could have used 2 mouses at the same time with both hands 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway (talking seriously), if there were problems with receiving e-mails or with the addresses, please tell us. Thank you. 😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

It seems that Tina is more liked on Facebook. More players wanted to go out on dates with her there! 😉 But she is a lucky girl indeed! 💋 5 of you described their dream dates with the gorgeous Red Battler! So @Sexovore @Skiron @Davin @Kojot and @Cantrix will get mouse pads with lovely big...eyes.
️Please send your shipping address to our support email with the subject 📧 “The Quest for Red Battler”! with the account e-mail you've participated with!

Heroes, keep an eye on the Forum and Facebook page...this is just the first battle...the Quest is not over!
PS: We are looking for ways to distribute prizes outside of Europe too. Stay tuned!

Congratulations!

Thanks)

Edited by Defens
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Noacc locked this topic