Heart drops

The heart drops suck really bad!!! There nends to be a better drop rate for them then what you have for them I spent 206 premium currency to get 20 fist and got no hearts for Virginia from the spy ninja the heart rate drops suck and need to be improved!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, drewsyer said:

The heart drops suck really bad!!! 

On average (as per Kinkoid), players are getting girls in less fights than in the old system. For every lucky dude who's been getting shards left and right, they need people like you to balance it out. So nope, don't expect the drop rate to improve.

Not trying to start an argument, but statistically the drop rate of this player would not affect the outcome of other players, nor would having a bad luck streak improve the luck for later tries. (event girls at least) To do that, the server would have to record his bad luck and change the drop rate for other players, which I doubt is the model implemented 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:32 AM, drewsyer said:

The heart drops suck really bad!!! There nends to be a better drop rate for them then what you have for them I spent 206 premium currency to get 20 fist and got no hearts for Virginia from the spy ninja the heart rate drops suck and need to be improved!!!! 

Eh try two refills without anything or just 1 shard. It gets really depressing sometimes. 

I was thinking of a way to improve the 1-12 drop rate. Maybe just do it like a 2 rolls of 1-6? I'd settle for a more common outcome of 6-8 shards per drop instead of this 1-2 shard crap. Yes, yes, I know you have the same chance to get 11-12, but ugh this is really frustrating.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the game and I must be somewhat lucky. I got all three girls from the Dark Lord under 30 tries, but they all have really low affection. 1@2 hearts, 1 @ 20 and 1@ 40. I have been trying to find out how to raise their affection to 100 so they will join my harem,...so I guess this is it. 

So I have to keep fighting the Troll until he drops theses "Hearts" or "Shards"..is that it? Are the Bosses the only ones that drop these? Man, I hope it isn't as hard to get these as I have been reading about. So far, in all my battles, I haven't gotten ONE yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

60 fist 0 drops 200 fist 10 drops its fucking bullshit destiny has a better drop rate  they need to implyment a system that tallys how long you have gone without a drop is you have used 20 fist and have 0 drop you should automatically get a drop the next time you fight even if its just 1 heart

Edited by DUBURA
typo