LH - LesbianHarem

Admjlm

Well if you look at it from a marketing's perspective I don't think it would be the most viable plan of action for the developing team behind this game. They already have a game with girl in the harem and making a whole new game just for another perspective of the protagonist wouldn't catch such a great amount of new players as a harem of a whole different sex would.

• Like 3

• Greetingz changed the title to LH - LesbianHarem

If you look at the start of gay harem like I did, it is so close to the original with just the character difference, all same scenes and backgrounds and words lol. 

Pretty minimal investment to change over, I bet it's not long before it comes out.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DREW77 said:

If you look at the start of gay harem like I did, it is so close to the original with just the character difference, all same scenes and backgrounds and words lol. 

Pretty minimal investment to change over, I bet it's not long before it comes out.

On the contrary, I think it's a pretty big investment. For the writers and illustrators at least.

Because switching from HH to GH requested minimal investment in writers: main character still had a dick and wanted to put it in. And moderate investment for illustrators: of course they had to redraw all bodies, but basically, main character still had his penis in someone else's hole. To put it simply, he merely had to draw the dick entering ass instead of vagina.

Now, the difficulty is higher for a female main character. Her lack of penis would first need some adjustment to the story here and there. But most importantly, all the sex scenes would need to be redesigned, not just redrawn. Because the sexual positions would have to be entirely different. So there would be a huge "sketching" work to do before even considering starting the redrawing.

So, of course, we're not talking about remaking a game entirely. Game mechanics and design could be kept, as well as the background. But whereas Gay Harem could re-use the same body positions, it's not the case for a Lesbian Heroes, and it would therefore involve higher production costs for kinkoid.

Also, although I too would like to have a Lesbian Heroes game, I think the players willing to actually put money in such a game might not be numerous enough to make said game a profitable one for Kinkoid.

In fact, it might turn out to be a better business move for Kinkoid to make a "Reverse Harem Heroes" (1 girl as a main character collecting guys for her personnal harem) rather than a Lesbian Heroes. I KNOW some women would actually pay for that ^^

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Tristelune said:

On the contrary, I think it's a pretty big investment. For the writers and illustrators at least.

Maybe if the quality of writing and artwork was particularly good, and not full of typos. Or saying in one frame, "Here take my shirt", and in the next wearing it again.

Some part time Webcomic artists with full time jobs produce better artwork + writing incredibly fast.

Besides if they wanted to recycle images which they do love to do without redrawing whole scene, they could just use lots of dildos and strap ons.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2017 at 6:14 AM, crook said:

Well if you look at it from a marketing's perspective I don't think it would be the most viable plan of action for the developing team behind this game. They already have a game with girl in the harem and making a whole new game just for another perspective of the protagonist wouldn't catch such a great amount of new players as a harem of a whole different sex would.

You could say the same about gay harem since already have a guy in most of the scenes and he sometimes does anal as well..