Endurance Meta?

Taka007

So, I did a few pulls on great pachinko and got pretty lucky with a few mono stats (did they increase the drop rate?).

Most importantly: I got 2 mono stat items for the same slot, one for KH (which I am) and one for Endurance. Usually I ignore the Endurance mono stats because they never seemed to be worth it. However the amount of Endurance a legendary mono Stat offers seems to have increased, so Iooked at my Ego when changing equip. The result:

The Endurance gives me 11k more Ego than the KH mono stat. Thats quite a huge difference. I do miss out on damage output though. I did a few test fights and I think the Endurance one gives better results. Have we reached the Endurance Meta?

I think it's really a matter of does the amount of endurance/ego gained, outweigh the amount of attack lost when considering that most fights against equally strong opponents will be ~6-8 attacks. I think you'd find that generally 'attack' is better, plus you're getting some additional benefits from the actual stat hc/kh/charm etc vs pure endurance boost which is useless outside of boosting endurance lol.

Just did some further testing. While Endurance boosts Ego considerably, the overall performance seems to be lower.

Guess mono Stat KH/Charm/HC are still superior. I have only a small sample size of testing though, cant garantuee that those results hold true. Its quite difficult to see through this games combat mechanisms at times. Ego was usually quite a good indicator to know a players strength, but with Endurance mono Stats boosting the Ego by a lot (and still being the worse option) and the addition of legendary boosters... it will be difficult to actually determine a players strength.

Might explain why all of a sudden I can beat opponents with 20k+ Ego above me and lose against some with 5k below me.

• Thanks 1

Always be closing :D if your attack stat is strong enough you don't need endurance, you will knock your opponent out

with one punch (think of how many fights you have seen where the guy with the best endurance beat the guy who was the best fighter)

That is real world reality