Opción para expulsar a una chica de tu harem

Primero : sugiero esta opción por que se supone que tengo que reunir un harem y ser el mejor , compartir chicas para un desafío es comprensible pero hay chicas que se follan a casi todo el mundo ! Entonces si va a hacer así no tiene sentido el harem mejor me consigo varias prostitutas les pago para q peleen a mi lado y nada mas ! Yo pido que por favor pongan algo de fidelidad en el juego ya que hablamos de un harem ..

Ahora hay una chica q se acuesta con todo el mundo en mi harem y otras mas, no me parece justo en el tema del harem y me causa algo de molestia y puede que no sea el único que se sienta así  por lo tanto quisiera que pongan la opción de expulsar a una chica del harem al menos así se sentirá que uno puede mandar en el harem y no se sienta obligado a aceptar a alguien que no quiere dentro de su harem 

• Like 1

Friend so that others in the forum understand your suggestion you must put it in English if you are not going to be ignored. Make the same suggestion but in English.

(Amigo realiza la misma sugerencia pero en ingles de lo contrario tu sugerencia sera ignorada).

Edited by Youta Tada

translate :First: I suggest this option because I'm supposed to gather a harem and be the best, sharing girls for a challenge is understandable but there are girls who fuck almost everyone! So if he's going to do that, the harem does not make sense. I get several prostitutes and I pay them to fight by my side and nothing else! I ask that you please put some fidelity in the game as we speak of a harem .. Now there is a girl who sleeps with everyone in my harem and others, it does not seem fair to me in the harem issue and it causes me some discomfort and I may not be the only one who feels that way so I would like them to put the option to expel a girl from the harem at least so you will feel that one can command in the harem and not feel obliged to accept someone who does not want within their harem.              

and that theme is true, the game becomes somewhat unpleasant by making girls have that bitch mentality and that they like it