Have anyone seen this cat before??

3 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

oh thx for the origin, but still that doesn't answer my question

maybe it is just another mascot character like "Linkette" in the login screen

well i indirectly answered you. the cat holding it's head is just a reference to where the koban symbol came from. ironically it is displayed in a "buy/get kobans"-like popup. so it's just a funny reference without any connection to the story or other content of the game.

yes somewhat like the (original) linkette. however she has been brought into the game in the form of taria the champion in the meanwhile and i hope they don't do the same with meowth 🤔

Edited by Habi

6 minutes ago, Habi said:

however she has been brought into the game in the form of taria the champion in the meanwhile and i hope they don't do the same with meowth 🤔

Actually I wouldn't mind that. Derri's got an animal companion. Meowth can be an animal companion to some team rocket parodies. I would love to see a Jesse and gender-bent James.

6 minutes ago, ObviouslyFake said:

Actually I wouldn't mind that. Derri's got an animal companion. Meowth can be an animal companion to some team rocket parodies. I would love to see a Jesse and gender-bent James.

ok i didn't express myself well. i don't want meowth to become a new harem member like the linkette -> taria thing.