No possible challenges in wanker 2 league

Brucewayne

Hi people!

I'm in the second league and I was ranked on first place untill every possible opponents were way stronger then me, I used boosters but can't use any more.

In my opinion this gives me a false and unfair chance to become winner or even in the top 5.

I'm new in the game, my level is 47, I do understand I can pay for stuff to increase my stats, but I just wanted to ask it here.

thanks.!

You'll get stronger as you level up your character, the girls in your team, your market stats, and obtain better gear.

There is nothing false and unfair about it -- other players have simply played to become more powerful than you. And in turn you can do the same. Out of everyone that promotes to a higher League, some will always be the weakest. That's how leaderboards work, there is no way around that.

I suggest you find a League where you can get 16-30th consistently to get some nice Kobans, and when you feel comfortable about your chances in the next League, then promote.

• Like 1

My rule until I got to the top D3 league was: If you can place 1-4 you are prepared for the next league. If you can only place 10-15 then you will suffer in the next league. 

Of course you have to improve your stats, gear and alpha girl (of your specialty) as much as you can. Boosters can help you a lot (if you have many of them) but other players will also use them.

• Like 2

If you have what is takes to win 1st place at Wanker 1 at 99% winning odd, you would be better off playing the league once every 2 week to reap the reward.

A 2 weeks reward of rank 15-30 would never top the reward for being rank 1 at lower league for a week.

4 hours ago, Brucewayne said:

Hi people!

I'm in the second league and I was ranked on first place untill every possible opponents were way stronger then me, I used boosters but can't use any more.

In my opinion this gives me a false and unfair chance to become winner or even in the top 5.

I'm new in the game, my level is 47, I do understand I can pay for stuff to increase my stats, but I just wanted to ask it here.

thanks.!

I'm sorry, did you somehow expect that everybody in a group of 100 players should be good enough to finish in the top 5 of these same 100 players?

I won W1, came in second in W2, and 9th in W3 so I though league was gonna be nice and smooth. then I hit S1 and couldn't even reach the top 75. Even now after month and a half of leveling and upgrades I'm barely reaching the top 30. I'd suggest spending a couple weeks of at the 16-30 slot before aiming for a top finish, if you promote to fast you'll hit a wall.