Raise contribution points for kobans

Lhans

They should increase the guild contributions points for kobans donations to maybe 5x - 10x. Right now it's way too low compared to 100k ymens when it's harder to earn kobans than ymens. Can you even get a ranking place in the ymen donation contests for that much only?

Let's say 600 HH/100 N Kobans, that's like 4 days of mission completions. 1M over 4 days is 250k each day, which is nothing when people with high levels/many girls could earn 1M in less than a day.

Or better yet, just keep them separate, ymens away from kobans, it would be more useful for guild leaders to know who donated how much of something.

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 2

I completely agree, at the moment the 1.1B money required to level up all 8 skills to lvl.10 worth 110000 contribution points and the 252000 kobans to upgrade everything up to lvl.20 just 42000 🤔
At the very least money and kobans should worth the same, but as you said kobans are even harder to earn.

Edited by Daniele

On 4/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, Daniele said:

I completely agree, at the moment the 1.1B money required to level up all 8 skills to lvl.10 worth 110000 contribution points and the 252000 kobans to upgrade everything up to lvl.20 just 42000 🤔
At the very least money and kobans should worth the same, but as you said kobans are even harder to earn.

Well this is pretty much what Daniele said but with one skill.

Guild ranks 1-10,                    $137.5M ,                    13750 contribution points

Guild ranks 11 - 20 , 31500 HH / 5250 N kobans ,    5250 contribution points.

Guild rank       10,                          $25M ,                      2500 contribution points   

Guild rank       11,        1800 HH/ 300 N kobans ,       300 contribution points ( please change it to 3000 points)

Just look at the discrepancy of the contribution points from ranks 1 - 10 vs rank 11 - 20 and the drop in contribution points from rank 10 - rank 11. It's like they want players to NOT contribute kobans.

Why should they donate 1800 HH kobans / 300 N kobans when it would appear like they only contributed $3M. Come roster cleaning time, at a glance the guy who contributed the kobans didn't seem like he contributed much at all. 

They should increase the points by 10x. As you could see above, it actually went in quite nicely, 500 points more than rank 10.

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

An increase would be much appreciated, that or seperate point listings for money/kobans I was stunned to see that donating 600 Kobans only netted me 100 measly points. 

That's 5 euros worth of kobans (4 days of waiting on a gold card/10 days on silver) versus 2 hours of letting the girls earn money in the background for the same reward. As it stands the reward definitely doesn't match the different contribution.

In the contest "Obtain the “sex benefactor” title" people spend Ymes for Kobans. The first 4 places are finishing usally over 10.000 points. Sometimes you can get 4th place with 5000 points. Do you expierence the same? If you think from 5200 points, 60 Kobans are worth 2 MillionYmes. So I think 60 Kobans sould a least give 200 points and not 10 points.

Calculations: 5200 Contestpoints/(200 Contespoints/100kYmes)  /78 Kobans*60Kobans  /100kYmes*10Contributionpoints = 200 Contributionpoints