Bugg or exploit in league maybe?

1 minute ago, Taorin said:

100 players in the league, can fight each 3 times for 3 points. 100x3x3=900. So don't they have more points than is possible?

100 players is the minimum number, but the maximum is 199. If they have 936 points, I'd assume there was 936/9=104 opponents, so 105 players total in their league

6 minutes ago, Taorin said:

100 players in the league, can fight each 3 times for 3 points. 100x3x3=900. So don't they have more points than is possible?

That's actually more like 99 x 9 = 891 for a league of 100. You can't fight against yourself.

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

100 players is the minimum number, but the maximum is 199. If they have 936 points, I'd assume there was 936/9=104 opponents, so 105 players total in their league

Ah, well every league I've been in so far has had 101 people. I guess it changes when you get to higher level ones, I'm only in S1.

I currently have 3 people in my league who each have a score of 954. There are 107 people in the league so it's technically possible but why would anyone bother wasting their Kobans like that? I can't help but think they are using an exploit of some kind.

Edited by SpinelesS

3 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

I currently have 3 people in my league who each have a score of 954. There are 107 people in the league so it's technically possible but why would anyone bother wasting their Kobans like that? I can't help but think they are using an exploit of some kind.

Never underestimate the stupidity of players on the internet.

21 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

SpinelesS, It's depends in which league you are. In Dicktator1 it is already worth rushing on first day. 

Can explain why it's worth doing that? is it because the first person to get a score is considered 1st? (dictator II btw)

I'd rather Aim for 16th and remain a frog in a well :P

Yep 105 playes total I did the math the points are not the issue, the why and the speed was the issue, cause if you are aiming for 1st place you need to check all the players to make sure your stats are up to the task and then play the refill over and over and over again. It just looked weird cause it was fucking fast.

3 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Can explain why it's worth doing that? is it because the first person to get a score is considered 1st? (dictator II btw)

I'd rather Aim for 16th and remain a frog in a well :P

In your case you need around 3838 ((106*3-15)/15*190) kobans to finish first. Reward will be 3842 kobans. 

Then promotion and demotion, repeat. 

In the end you get in 4 weeks 7600 and 90m or 3600 kobans and 20m, if you're aim for 16th. 

Edited by MaybeRegret

On 4/11/2019 at 5:41 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Never underestimate the stupidity of players on the internet.

I had two players in my league trying to rush this week. After 10 minutes or so one of them was at maximum points (927) and the other at around 450. Imagine my surprise when I came back half an hour later and the 450 guy had kept pounding the refills up to 700+ anyway....

(Even better, it looks like he hasn't even managed to go undefeated - he's at 918 now. 3000+ kobans spent for a likely sub-4th place finish in D1.)

Edited by _shal_

25 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I had two players in my league trying to rush this week. After 10 minutes or so one of them was at maximum points (927) and the other at around 450. Imagine my surprise when I came back half an hour later and the 450 guy had kept pounding the refills up to 700+ anyway....

(Even better, it looks like he hasn't even managed to go undefeated - he's at 918 now. 3000+ kobans spent for a likely sub-4th place finish in D1.)

He might wait for one person to have no boosters on 🤔 918 can never be a final score with all battles played if max is 927.

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

He might wait for one person to have no boosters on 🤔 918 can never be a final score with all battles played if max is 927.

Ah, true! I wasn't thinking. Looks like I just caught him on the home stretch earlier...he slowly went 921-924-927 over the next hour and a half, so he's finished in 2nd place after all. Still a horrible spending misjudgement - if he'd stopped at ~9 refills after first place was secured by the other player, it would have been a decent profit for the week (though still less than simply top 15 without any refills), but by going as far as he did (13+ refills?) he's gained barely anything at all, possibly even made a loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, there's me on your images. I'm Mick. But i have noticed this exploit of rushing. By exploit i mean people with 40-50k less ego, winning over far stronger opponents, and this was before the update making boosts better. I move up at my own pace and waste my kobans till the last day. Currently in the top league with some of the strongest players. The pressure v.v .