pachinko is too expensive

On 4/13/2019 at 1:05 AM, Shin'ichi said:

who agrees that epic pachinko and upgrading of girls is expensive😡

I would have agreed if you had made that point over Great Pachinko x10: on that, being level dependant, it becomes increasingly hard, to the point of impossible, to get better results the more you increase in level. I emptied my entire pool of ymens when I was level 300, and reselling the items that were not useful for me, I only obtained two useful legendary items (in total there were four, but three were of the same slot) and one epic item upgrade (luckily, in a different slot), for a total of 79 x10 rolls starting at about 230 millions ymens. If I would like to do the same now, 32 levels after, after upgrading my stats in the market like the previous time (I would then start with the same pool), I would be able to do only about 30-40 x10 spins. The main problem, as I see it is that since the introduction of Ninja Sacred Lands, the game became heavily unbalanced because the villain gives only items and not money: the later introduction of the affection system worsened the things, making necessary to spend much more time to obtain Karole's standard girls, thus making impossible to get back to Roko Sensei to obtain more money. Those two patches made effectively impossible to high level free players to gather enough ymens to maintain a decent progress in the game.

Regarding of girls, I may agree on the costs to upgrade epic and legendaries from 4 to 5 stars, but the other costs, at least up to now, are quite bearable.