Patch/Upgrade + few ideas

beliard

Okay, so recently the game come through upgrade. We all believe it will not be so laggy as it is now in few days, but that´s not the suggestion here.

1. Obviously you changed the value of money. The girls now earn more, from battles u get more, but in the contrary the items i could before sell for more have almost no value now (wtf??). But more important, when someone (like me) had before the upgrade 100k (or more, depends if you are newbie like me or not) in "bank" he was a rich-ish man...now it is like to have some change for ice cream....you somehow forgot multiply our money, when the value of them changed.

2. I understand, that this game cost you LOTS of time, talent and money...but your prices for Kobans are insane. Or to be more accurate, ingame purchases with kobans are insane. Even if i buy kobans for 100€ it will last me just to refill my energy few times, play some patchingo and after 15 mins...all gone. We want to support you, you deserve it but this is not the right way...

3. Tower of fame...so far it looks to me like totally useless thing there. What about some tournaments? Or prices for best fighters? Just dont forgot to make some lvl range there. Kinda got bored of contests and stuff in another games, where new player have no chance to win. :) 

4. Minigames...It will be sweet if you add some. After few hrs/days the game became too stereotype, boring, not challenging. Don´t get me wrong, the art is crazy good, but honestly, story could be a little better i guess (can´t say what will be next, as i said newbie, so only in the ninja village now). I am talking about length, and playtime....story could be richier, contain some minigames (possibilities of extra rewards on lets say hard lvl). You have nice idea here, but dont let it die and become that type of "click,click, yay boobs,click-nothing to do, come back tomorrow" game...maybe you can at least add some more sexy talk story, god knows simple text with imagination can be hot as hell ;D

Well....that will be all for now. Hopefully is it somehow understandable (eng is not my native lng). Will be nice, if someone add some ideas....and for the story i maybe can help with that a little ;)

beli

Soooo i will add one more that i forgot :D You also changed lvl range. Now except 900xp to lvl 12 i need 3k. But you did not changed xp gain if i see correctly...so if nothing will change there i will probably sooner die than hit lvl 400 :D

13 minutes ago, beliard said:

Soooo i will add one more that i forgot :D You also changed lvl range. Now except 900xp to lvl 12 i need 3k. But you did not changed xp gain if i see correctly...so if nothing will change there i will probably sooner die than hit lvl 400 :D

you should start seeing the xp gain increased tomorrow, assuming it follows suit with gay harem which has been using this system since it started.

So the new patch has rolled out and it seems to be a hard one for the servers :)

I immediately noticed my "Combativity" had been increased from 9 to 15 (level 34), which I really like a lot!

Another obvious and hard to miss change is the revamped economy system. Also hard to miss is that some of my girls can now be upgraded 5 times instead of 3. The experience cost and affection cost for each girl have been totally reworked. And all items have been drastically changed. Lastly for this short summary, the activities have increased in number and greatly reduced in duration (short normal ones went from ~10 minutes to ~1 minute and epic ones from ~90 minutes to ~15 minutes).

Over all, a huge patch and some major changes - nice job putting so much work into it!

I'd just like to inquire to some of the changes made;

1. As of now I only have 2 girls that can get 5 upgrades. Bunny for instance had to grow to 915 affection to reach the 4th level/star. However, Bonny had to attain 2000+ affection to reach her max 3rd star. Does this mean that only a certain number of girls will be able to grow to the 5th level? And are the quite large differences in affection-required-growth because of this?
  2. Whilst I was boosting Bunny and Bonny to max affection, I used a bunch of the items I still had left. I also noticed that their respective prices have skyrocketed in comparison to pre-patch. I have yet to experience how much more money you'll get (much-much more from battles and activities, whilst the money from your girls has also been updated), but the price being easily more than a tenfold was a bit of a scare. As of now I'd say there a bit disproportional, but as mentioned, I've yet to experience the influx.
  3. The items have gained levels and changed in their prices. My gear (2 epics & 4 rares) had immediately become obsolete. The prices for them had also become laughable. A pilot shirt would sell for roughly 20k and now a measly 1250. I'm judging that this is due to all my items which I had equipped became level 1 items and the same items would sell for a higher price if higher level, right?
    (Anyhow, I did gain a legendary "super sexy electric guitar" at level 34, which kicks-ass. And I recon these changes were made in accordance with the new level-cap. So that people will have to keep changing gear until they reach the new cap and then try your luck at obtaining legendary items).
  • A non patch question; I've got the "BFF" and the "Hydra of Lerna" items. The first gives you 12 charm and 82 know-how, the second gives you 158 endurance and 1 crit. However, when I equip the BFF, I've got more endurance than when I equip the Hydra? How can this be?
  • Another non patch question; I noticed how some items have their stats in RED, whilst other items have them in BLUE. Is there any reason behind this?
  1. And finally a suggestion/tip; I've read somewhere on this forum that payment via for instance PayPal is not possible, due to adult content. I've also noticed how you advertise for other games, granting a 600 koban bonus for playing trough the tutorial. Those other games DO have the possibility to pay with PayPal, using an intermediate system "Epoch finance" or something among those lines. Maybe such a work-around might be a good option for you guys? As I can imagine a lot of people (like myself) who've got their finance in order, but have no use for a credit card and hence, have none. The only use for a credit card for a Dutchmen like myself would be for dealings/buying stuff from the USA. But most online purchasing nowadays offer alternative options.

That all being I said, I like the new changes. Great work! And logically, I like the game :)

2 minutes ago, ThisLad said:

So the new patch has rolled out and it seems to be a hard one for the servers :)

I immediately noticed my "Combativity" had been increased from 9 to 15 (level 34), which I really like a lot!

Another obvious and hard to miss change is the revamped economy system. Also hard to miss is that some of my girls can now be upgraded 5 times instead of 3. The experience cost and affection cost for each girl have been totally reworked. And all items have been drastically changed. Lastly for this short summary, the activities have increased in number and greatly reduced in duration (short normal ones went from ~10 minutes to ~1 minute and epic ones from ~90 minutes to ~15 minutes).

Over all, a huge patch and some major changes - nice job putting so much work into it!

I'd just like to inquire to some of the changes made;

1. As of now I only have 2 girls that can get 5 upgrades. Bunny for instance had to grow to 915 affection to reach the 4th level/star. However, Bonny had to attain 2000+ affection to reach her max 3rd star. Does this mean that only a certain number of girls will be able to grow to the 5th level? And are the quite large differences in affection-required-growth because of this?
  2. Whilst I was boosting Bunny and Bonny to max affection, I used a bunch of the items I still had left. I also noticed that their respective prices have skyrocketed in comparison to pre-patch. I have yet to experience how much more money you'll get (much-much more from battles and activities, whilst the money from your girls has also been updated), but the price being easily more than a tenfold was a bit of a scare. As of now I'd say there a bit disproportional, but as mentioned, I've yet to experience the influx.
  3. The items have gained levels and changed in their prices. My gear (2 epics & 4 rares) had immediately become obsolete. The prices for them had also become laughable. A pilot shirt would sell for roughly 20k and now a measly 1250. I'm judging that this is due to all my items which I had equipped became level 1 items and the same items would sell for a higher price if higher level, right?
    (Anyhow, I did gain a legendary "super sexy electric guitar" at level 34, which kicks-ass. And I recon these changes were made in accordance with the new level-cap. So that people will have to keep changing gear until they reach the new cap and then try your luck at obtaining legendary items).
  • A non patch question; I've got the "BFF" and the "Hydra of Lerna" items. The first gives you 12 charm and 82 know-how, the second gives you 158 endurance and 1 crit. However, when I equip the BFF, I've got more endurance than when I equip the Hydra? How can this be?
  • Another non patch question; I noticed how some items have their stats in RED, whilst other items have them in BLUE. Is there any reason behind this?
  1. And finally a suggestion/tip; I've read somewhere on this forum that payment via for instance PayPal is not possible, due to adult content. I've also noticed how you advertise for other games, granting a 600 koban bonus for playing trough the tutorial. Those other games DO have the possibility to pay with PayPal, using an intermediate system "Epoch finance" or something among those lines. Maybe such a work-around might be a good option for you guys? As I can imagine a lot of people (like myself) who've got their finance in order, but have no use for a credit card and hence, have none. The only use for a credit card for a Dutchmen like myself would be for dealings/buying stuff from the USA. But most online purchasing nowadays offer alternative options.

That all being I said, I like the new changes. Great work! And logically, I like the game :)

1. currently only bunny and juliette have the new affection levels. as for the difference in affaction values, the more girls you have the more affection each new one will take to upgrade (and cash). the list should be organised from least expensive (bunny) to most expensive (the latest girl you aqcuired). event girls might possibly be an exception, i have yet to see how they work, all mine are showing at the bottom of the list despite not being my newest, but i already have them all maxed.

3 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

1. currently only bunny and juliette have the new affection levels. as for the difference in affaction values, the more girls you have the more affection each new one will take to upgrade (and cash). the list should be organised from least expensive (bunny) to most expensive (the latest girl you aqcuired). event girls might possibly be an exception, i have yet to see how they work, all mine are showing at the bottom of the list despite not being my newest, but i already have them all maxed.

Ah, didn't notice/know that. But as you mentioned it, it seems to be the case. I recon it'll only be a matter of time before more girls will get 5th levels then.

Side-note, server issues appear to be fixed! At least, on my end. Quickly done!

5 minutes ago, ThisLad said:

Ah, didn't notice/know that. But as you mentioned it, it seems to be the case. I recon it'll only be a matter of time before more girls will get 5th levels then.

Side-note, server issues appear to be fixed! At least, on my end. Quickly done!

the rest which strangely didn't get posted...

2. affection values have drastically changed. battles are the "main" source of income, and while it does take longer it seems fairly well balanced to me. better than it was before at least, previously it was TOO easy.

3. items are far more complex, and are based on your level when you receive them. it would have been impossible to change everyones current items accordingly.

your main stat affects endurance more than endurance items can. assuming you are a know-how player, increasing your know-how will increase your endurance as well.

not sure about the red stats, i didn't notice that previously.

45 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

they show the purchasing price. selling price is lower.

No...it´s showing old price. At least when i play it...just try it, play 1 game...chceck the item on screen and then go check it at market :)

17 minutes ago, beliard said:

No...it´s showing old price. At least when i play it...just try it, play 1 game...chceck the item on screen and then go check it at market :)

i did check it before i replied to you. try buying an item at the market and look at the price after you buy it.

1 hour ago, beliard said:

x. Well as we said, value of money was changed so should be prices for contests. Now is 12k literally like nothing.

those are old contests started before the update. the update did not change anything that is already in effect, otherwise you would also lose affection levels, levels for your girls, progress in the story, and possibly even player levels. would you prefer that?

4 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

those are old contests started before the update. the update did not change anything that is already in effect, otherwise you would also lose affection levels, levels for your girls, progress in the story, and possibly even player levels. would you prefer that?

No need to be so hostile all the time.

Updating the contest prize wouldn't have a bad effect on anything, so it makes sense. If they didn't want to meddle with it they could've added a new contest with the updated priceranges or even just mentioned in the update post that they'll change it in the next contest.

The reason this is being brought up here is because we want the game to be updated properly, if they don't touch contests at all the whole feature becomes near-useless

38 minutes ago, crook said:

No need to be so hostile all the time.

thanks for the good laugh mate. if i was being hostile you would definitly know about it.

changing existing code mid-process is a recipe for disaster and would almost certainly have caused a major fault leaving the game unplayable. you may think it would be easy and wouldn't have a bad effect, but simply put you're wrong.

even if they never changed the contests they would not be "near useless" as you claim. even pre-update the cash from contests was neglible, not even worth noticing. the kobans and the items are the real prizes.

the fact is almost all the complaints have been made before anyone has even looked for the information, let alone given the game a chance to settle.

1 minute ago, Asherandai said:

thanks for the good laugh mate. if i was being hostile you would definitly know about it.

changing existing code mid-process is a recipe for disaster and would almost certainly have caused a major fault leaving the game unplayable. you may think it would be easy and wouldn't have a bad effect, but simply put you're wrong.

even if they never changed the contests they would not be "near useless" as you claim. even pre-update the cash from contests was neglible, not even worth noticing. the kobans and the items are the real prizes.

the fact is almost all the complaints have been made before anyone has even looked for the information, let alone given the game a chance to settle.

Changing existing code mid-process it bad? What?

No. Bugfixes happen all the time, this would just be changing one or two numbers in the code, maybe they'd have to take the game down for 5 minutes. There is simply no chance that it would 'cause a major fault and leave the game unplayable'. I'm studying software right now so I know how coding and servers work.

You said the cash prize was bad, but when I was #1 in the contest yesterday before the update it was the most useful part of the prize, maybe this was because I'm not level 40, but I got some shitty trousers and a few kobans that weren't too useful for me, the 20k cash was really useful.

I'm scouring even the French version of the forums for an answer to most of my questions, the game developers have never acknowledged how useless the contest prize is now, so I thought it bring it to their attention.

Brighten up mate, you can attack my post all you want, even on a personal level, but in the end this is an erotic farmville and it's really not worth getting your panties in a twist about.

Generally in arguing with you I sensed that you're using some sort of high-horse tactics to dissuade me from defending myself, the whole point you made about code changing was blatantly bad arguing. You essentially said: 'no changes can be made if the problem isn't game breaking, because it would break the game... I know this, but I won't tell you why or how; just believe me!' which is especially stupid because this IS the  thread of the discussion about the update..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crook said:

Changing existing code mid-process it bad? What?

No. Bugfixes happen all the time, this would just be changing one or two numbers in the code, maybe they'd have to take the game down for 5 minutes. There is simply no chance that it would 'cause a major fault and leave the game unplayable'. I'm studying software right now so I know how coding and servers work.

You said the cash prize was bad, but when I was #1 in the contest yesterday before the update it was the most useful part of the prize, maybe this was because I'm not level 40, but I got some shitty trousers and a few kobans that weren't too useful for me, the 20k cash was really useful.

I'm scouring even the French version of the forums for an answer to most of my questions, the game developers have never acknowledged how useless the contest prize is now, so I thought it bring it to their attention.

Brighten up mate, you can attack my post all you want, even on a personal level, but in the end this is an erotic farmville and it's really not worth getting your panties in a twist about.

Generally in arguing with you I sensed that you're using some sort of high-horse tactics to dissuade me from defending myself, the whole point you made about code changing was blatantly bad arguing. You essentially said: 'no changes can be made if the problem isn't game breaking, because it would break the game... I know this, but I won't tell you why or how; just believe me!' which is especially stupid because this IS the  thread of the discussion about the update..

if a program is running and you alter the code WHILE it is running it can cause complete failure of the program. granted i personally am not a coder, but this is the information i was provided previously from several sources, and i have seen it happen multiple times in other games.

20k cash every 2-4 days is a lot to you? i earn more than that in 40 minutes and i'm not even high level yet. kobans take time to build up, but there is no other way to get them. prizes could potentially be epic items which the only other place i found to get them was epic pachinko, which you have to spend kobans on. i don't understand how that is not better than 20k cash.

you can keep claiming whatever you like about my emotional state, but at the end of the day the only thing i've done is point out the flaws in your statements.

i have no idea what is in the french forums since i only speak english, but i know i personally have already answered most questions in this and other threads. you didn't ask if the contests should have been or were going to be updated, you just complained the cash prize wasn't good enough for you.

defend yourself all you want, though resorting to assumptions about my emotional state does not help you at all. you could have corrected faults in my statement, as i've already stated its information that was provided to me not my personal knowledge, or you could have explained yourself better instead of ignoring all aspects except the one you want changed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

if a program is running and you alter the code WHILE it is running it can cause complete failure of the program. granted i personally am not a coder, but this is the information i was provided previously from several sources, and i have seen it happen multiple times in other games.

20k cash every 2-4 days is a lot to you? i earn more than that in 40 minutes and i'm not even high level yet. kobans take time to build up, but there is no other way to get them. prizes could potentially be epic items which the only other place i found to get them was epic pachinko, which you have to spend kobans on. i don't understand how that is not better than 20k cash.

you can keep claiming whatever you like about my emotional state, but at the end of the day the only thing i've done is point out the flaws in your statements.

i have no idea what is in the french forums since i only speak english, but i know i personally have already answered most questions in this and other threads. you didn't ask if the contests should have been or were going to be updated, you just complained the cash prize wasn't good enough for you.

defend yourself all you want, though resorting to assumptions about my emotional state does not help you at all. you could have corrected faults in my statement, as i've already stated its information that was provided to me not my personal knowledge, or you could have explained yourself better instead of ignoring all aspects except the one you want changed.

Right. I'll try to stay more objective.

>If a program is running and you alter the code while it is running

Yea. But you don't change the code while it's running, you take it down for the better part of a minute, no biggie, this is a given.

>20k cash is almost 10 great pachinko spins which is (in my experience) 2-3 epic items and other useful items (affection items etc.)

Obviously this point is subjective, but I just wanted to say that 20k was the most useful in my experience.

Either way, if it was as you said, that the cash prize wasn't really useful, that should've been changed as well, even before the update.

>you didn't ask if the contests should have been or were going to be updated, you just complained the cash prize wasn't good enough for you.

Let me go back to the argument that started this:

other player: 'value of money was changed so should be prices for contests'

I could break down what you said because it wasn't even me complaining about the prizes, but I want you to read this and say whether or not this player wanted something to change or whether they were complaining

3 minutes ago, crook said:

Right. I'll try to stay more objective.

>If a program is running and you alter the code while it is running

Yea. But you don't change the code while it's running, you take it down for the better part of a minute, no biggie, this is a given.

>20k cash is almost 10 great pachinko spins which is (in my experience) 2-3 epic items and other useful items (affection items etc.)

Obviously this point is subjective, but I just wanted to say that 20k was the most useful in my experience.

Either way, if it was as you said, that the cash prize wasn't really useful, that should've been changed as well, even before the update.

>you didn't ask if the contests should have been or were going to be updated, you just complained the cash prize wasn't good enough for you.

Let me go back to the argument that started this:

other player: 'value of money was changed so should be prices for contests'

I could break down what you said because it wasn't even me complaining about the prizes, but I want you to read this and say whether or not this player wanted something to change or whether they were complaining

thats all i ask mate.

the contests run for 2-4 days, taking the contests down and then restarting them wouldn't reset everyones scores? (again to clarify, thats how i've seen it work previously in other games)

also as kind of side note on this subject, several people have mentioned how it was easier to score points in some contests before the update (for example giving girls exp items had more value), so in a way they would be using old scoring system for new prize values. i will also say that i think it would have been a good idea to have all the contests ending at the time of the update, but i don't know if that would have been possible with the way they work.

i agree its probably a matter of opinion as to the usefulness of cash, however before the update it was not possible to get epic items through great pachinko so i have no idea how you can make that claim.

as i stated originally new contests should have the updated prize values, old ones are old values.

in reading it does sound like a complaint to me, though i think it goes without saying that text without voice can cause misunderstandings. like how you thought i was being hostile which was not my intention. i am aware of my own flaws, i am often too blunt or sarcastic without meaning to be, but my intention is only to provide information to those that need it and to correct mis-information.

i do apologise however as i had not realised that you had picked up someone elses original comment.

• Like 1

Right, this has boiled down to petty arguments. I guess I was wrong about the great pachinko then, I didn't really use it alot before the update.

The nitty gritty details of old and new contests is a little argument I don't want to elaborate on.

Basically it is agreed by all that the prizes of the contests should eventually be upgraded.

x. Since boosters now need to be bought with kobans, seems kinda fair to sell them for kobans as well. Even for 6x lower gain...OR boost their selling price in money value..?

And about the contests...i guess both of you have ur point. But simply, the patch was not planned and executed in  one day...they could just end all contests before update and problem solved. 

As well sorry if i brough up some problem or suggestion already discussed elsewhere. No really time to check aaaall topics in forum, so i am just throwing ideas here...:)

Edited by beliard
  • Like 2