Is it OK that I don't get a single point of Attraction?

Sensei_K

I am currently attempting to win Hiri from Dark Lord in the Gems Kingdom. I had previously received 59 attraction points for her. Since then I had dueled Dark Lord around 136 battles (17 charges, around 8 times) and had not gotten a single attraction point.

Is there an issue with the attraction system, is Hiri bugged out, or am I just really unlucky with the drop chances?

My rule of thumb when battling is if I don't see a drop in 10 battles, I start to worry. If I don't see a drop in 20 battles or I get a single drop within the last 2 battles of 20 battles, then I go away and come back in 2-3 hours.

That usually works well on keeping my koban spending low.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sensei_K said:

I am currently attempting to win Hiri from Dark Lord in the Gems Kingdom. I had previously received 59 attraction points for her. Since then I had dueled Dark Lord around 136 battles (17 charges, around 8 times) and had not gotten a single attraction point.

Is there an issue with the attraction system, is Hiri bugged out, or am I just really unlucky with the drop chances?

Dude, As the previous record holder with 123 battles without a shard on Roko I hereby pass my "worst f**king luck" crown to you. My streak finished about a week ago. I think your luck is way worse even than mine. I think event girls have a higher drop rate than late boss girls so your achievement is even more impressive. All I can say is "somebody has got to be last" and it is actually a bit of a letdown when the streak ends. Chin up. Wear the crown with pride until somebody with even worse luck pops up. Let us know when you break out.

My streak end.

More bad luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, RussellWestbrook said:

I actually had the same experience as OP. My Easter Bunny came over time normal, maybe even a bit quicker than normal. I switched to Dark Lord to get Hari and didn't get a shard drop for about 48hours. Unlucky? maybe

Me too you! But im playing in test server, it change chance lucky ?

Edited by ĐỨCmk.pro
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, snowman22 said:

Dude, As the previous record holder with 123 battles without a shard on Roko I hereby pass my "worst f**king luck" crown to you. My streak finished about a week ago. I think your luck is way worse even than mine. I think event girls have a higher drop rate than late boss girls so your achievement is even more impressive. All I can say is "somebody has got to be last" and it is actually a bit of a letdown when the streak ends. Chin up. Wear the crown with pride until somebody with even worse luck pops up. Let us know when you break out.

My streak end.

More bad luck.

Thank you for the honor. I shall wear this crown with pride.

I am happy to inform that I finally got Hiri. However, it was after 182 battles of getting 0 Attraction.

Good luck to all those who wish to beat my score.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sensei_K said:

Thank you for the honor. I shall wear this crown with pride.

I am happy to inform that I finally got Hiri. However, it was after 182 battles of getting 0 Attraction.

Good luck to all those who wish to beat my score.

There needs to be a way for you to have your status as the current holder of the luckless crown be easily seen. Glad to hear you got the object of your attraction.

• Haha 1

On 4/19/2019 at 1:12 AM, Zteev said:

There needs to be a way for you to have your status as the current holder of the luckless crown be easily seen. Glad to hear you got the object of your attraction.

Oh, absolutely! That would be amazing.