An unexpected request

NicoM

I know that the idea of this game is to collect as many girls as possible, so what im asking it something completly opposite to this. This request is basicaly a "selfish" request and i think its not something that will take a lot of time to do. So my request? ..... An option to delete the affection progress on a girl. Why im asking this......well.... because i don´t want anything to do with  The Legendary Sara Jay.  I got 1 affection point and I will constantly see her at the end of my already recruited girls, which in a month will we very annoying.

I now that i will be probably the only one asking this but i would really, really apresiate if this request of mine can be made. 

Any question fell free to ask.

Sin título.png

• Like 1

ahahaha you fell in the trap! well as i share your sentiment, i can tell you of an alternative solution for the time being as Kinkoid explicidly said they don't want us to kick out girls out of our harems.

download an addblocker that allows resources blocking and block her image and name in the  harem page. this will actually work even if aperson whom you are fighting in the arena has her.

• Like 1

hace 4 horas, Cantrix dijo:

ahahaha you fell in the trap! well as i share your sentiment, i can tell you of an alternative solution for the time being as Kinkoid explicidly said they don't want us to kick out girls out of our harems.

download an addblocker that allows resources blocking and block her image and name in the  harem page. this will actually work even if aperson whom you are fighting in the arena has her.

why do you said its a trap? sarcasm? im not kicking girls of my hamer if they never were part of it

addblocker that allows resources blocking ??? never hearrd of them. could you pass me a name? thanks

I'm actually in exactly the same situation, so I would like this feature too. I'm HC, so I got excited for my first 5 star legendary, but then I got 1 shard from the first few rounds and realized that those awesome stats are not worth seeing it.

And to add. Will adblocker help with blocking her from battles with another harems ?

there are some addblockers that allow you to block only certain resources(parts) of the page- this includes text and images. so you can use her even without seeing her. when i get to my pc, i'll tell you what is the name of the one i'm using.

If you are using google chrome Ad-Blocker add will do the job fine. For mobile though, there aren't a lot of available options that don't require you to download and use a third party browser with inbuild adblocker. I didn't dare to install products from unknown sorces on my phone so...