Increase affection gain range for shorter event girls?

Sig Delta

It's genuinely annoying with this new Legendary event that I've spent almost 3000 Kobans in refills and only have 75/100 Affection. Every time I get some affection, I get between 1-4 Affection, and out of every ten fights, I get maybe one affection drop if that. Given how little time we have to get this girl, it seems harsh to not only have such small chance at Affection gain, but that the max gain per instance is so painfully low. I'm not asking for ludicrous gain from a single fight, but even making the top of the range even just eight would make things at least a little more bearable (not to mention possible). As it stands now, the event will probably end with me falling short by 10-20 affection and no Kobans left to speak of.

Edited by Sig Delta
  • Like 1

Legendary Days girls are designed to be difficult to get if you don't have a large amount of Kobans to spend on refills. 3k Kobans is insufficiently large.

I also doubt you're getting 4 attraction points in a single fight, as the Max is 3 for this type of event.

Four days of free fights for a legendary girl are designed to give you max 40-50 shards.

So if you want to get a legendary girl cheap, you need the initial event + a 4-day revival. With extremely good luck you can get her for free then or get to 80-90 shards by the end of the revival and spend just a little to buy fights.

During the initial event, spending anything less than 5,400 kobans on fights is a good deal. If you spend your kobans at the end of the fourth day, you will get the best deal.

Guess I'm just annoyed that Hardcore seems behind on better girls right now. As far as I know, there are no five-star Epic Hardcore girls right now, so seeing a third five-star Legendary just made me want her ASAP. Oh well, hopefully the revival will happen before too long.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Legendary Days girls are designed to be difficult to get if you don't have a large amount of Kobans to spend on refills. 3k Kobans is insufficiently large.

I also doubt you're getting 4 attraction points in a single fight, as the Max is 3 for this type of event.

I thought I saw a couple times where I got 4, but maybe it was just two fights together from a X10.

5 minutes ago, Sig Delta said:

Guess I'm just annoyed that Hardcore seems behind on better girls right now. As far as I know, there are no five-star Epic Hardcore girls right now, so seeing a third five-star Legendary just made me want her ASAP. Oh well, hopefully the revival will happen before too long.

While they have no epic 5 star, there's only 1 for Charm and 1 for Know-how, and both were in the very full Epic Pachinko, so not many non-whales have them. Meanwhile Hardcore does have 2 5-star rare girls to Charm's 1 and Know-how's 0. Hardcore aren't really that far behind in girls.

3 hours ago, Sig Delta said:

Fair point. I guess patience is the only real option now. Well, that, or a credit card.

Or strategic koban saving. If you only use kobans during Legendary days events, 4-5k free kobans should be doable...especially on higher lvl leagues.