Qality of Life: Round down cash value

Chrystoph

Pretty simple suggestion, if you are only going to show money to 2 decimal places once it gets into the millions, round the value down instead of using whatever current method.

My reasoning for this is that the game right now has a penchant for misleading you that you have met a goal when you are actually still lacking.

This can be very frustrating as at first you are getting false reporting, and second, you don't actually have an indicator for when you pass the milestone.

Edited by Chrystoph

27 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I really can't think of any way to explain how rounding up works, other than just copy and pasting google at you, which you can go do for yourself.

I was not talking about the "round up", I was asking about the "for reference" part. In other words, as Crystoph pointed out the reference is misleading, to not say wrong, so what is the point of having a reference made in that way?

19 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I was not talking about the "round up", I was asking about the "for reference" part. In other words, as Crystoph pointed out the reference is misleading, to not say wrong, so what is the point of having a reference made in that way?

He said "instead of using whatever current method."

So I told him what the current method was, so that he can understand what is happening if Kinkoid don't make the change, as it has been suggested several times before with no change.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

He said "instead of using whatever current method."

So I told him what the current method was, so that he can understand what is happening if Kinkoid don't make the change, as it has been suggested several times before with no change.

Both had escaped me before, both the hook of for your answer to Crystoph post and the past suggestions on the matter

On the computer if you hover over your cash bar it should tell you exactly how much you have. 

It's only happened a few times where I was short the change that got rounded, and I usually keep trash gear in my inventory in case I just need a *little* more cash for an item or upgrade.