Free/Low Money Player Koban Use

DrakkoShade

8 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

Is there a reason you suggested us to keep koban above 4000-5000 koban at all time? I can't imagine not spending it on a revival event if I am only a few shards away from there..

4000-5000 koban is a safe zone. if there an unexpected event or unexpected girl that you like appear (we all know that the dev update the calendar a few days before the event) then you will be safe if you already have above 4000-5000 koban

If you encounter legendary days announcement which is most likely having a teaser before the event by 1 week and official announcement by a few days before the event, you don't have time to save up that much koban in few days. (3000+ koban for average legendary days)

If you have seen the "first" April 2019 calendar, there isn't any information on the event expect the amount of day of the event(Legendary Sara Jay Event for example, I still remember the calendar was written "4-days event" before they update it after the event announcement )

I'm not telling you don't spend any koban if it will make the koban goes under 4000-5000. There a few shards left to get? then refill it. You want to buy a booster? then buy it, koban from the daily mission will cover it up in a day or few days anyway

Edited by NotBlueNeon
  • Like 1

As an example, the may calendar is out, and there's an event starting on the 1st: Magical Girls.

There's new girls, and for the 2 easily freely attainable girls on bosses, plus a very easy to get (as in play daily) collection girl.

Other events have durations, but no detailed info. 2 are revivals. The calendar is here:

• Like 1