which girl is better

I want to power-up my team by changing 1 of 5-star common girl to a legendary-girl

is 3-star legendary girl better than 5-star common girl?? I already search it on the forum because I saw it on one topic

I can't find it because it sinks into the sea of topic

anyway, is 3-star legendary girl better than 5-star common girl?? is 5-star rare-girl better than 3-star legendary girl?? is 3-star epic girl better than 5-star common girl??

I would be happy if anyone write down a list for me

6 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

However, it also takes a lot more to upgrade them...

a 5 star starter costs 4,263 affection and 1,701,000 ymens to max.

a 5 star common costs 8,505 affection and 3,402,000 ymens to max.

a 3 star legendary costs 17,550 affection and 7,020,000 ymens to max.

Considering the costs I maxed a starter first and made it my alpha for a long time. Then when a legendary days started and I finally got a 5 star legendary I made it my omega and slowly upgraded it. Once the legendary was at 4 stars I swapped it to alpha and over time eventually made it 5 star.

2 minutes ago, Drayson said:

Is it better to have alpha beta and omega all in my specialty or should alpha be strongest in my specialty, beta in a diff specialty, and omega a 3rd specialty? 

I'd recommend all three girls with your specialty only. Personally, I find it more efficient.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Drayson said:

Is it better to have alpha beta and omega all in my specialty or should alpha be strongest in my specialty, beta in a diff specialty, and omega a 3rd specialty? 

You can answer this question by analyzing how their stats actually effect the battle. There are pretty straight forward formulas that the game never really tells you:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

There are two main points:

1. Alpha: her stat that corresponds to your class contributes 3x attack power and 11x to your ego, her other stats contribute 1.5x defense (each applied to different classes, so they don't add together)

2. Beta and Omega: their stats corresponding to your class contribute to both attack and defense, their other stats contribute nothing.

Conclusion: Unless you want them there just to gain xp and affection, then you want them to match your class.

And one warning: I heard that some of the numbers on this page are not accurate (maybe they're out of date). I don't know the full details, so I don't know how much you can trust this page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2