Patch Notes 09/05/19 - Discussion

Lemus

Shame that the bundles have a duration of four days to buy them also i feel disappointed that we don't get the chance to buy the previous world's bundles that we lost because we have already finished them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

Shame that the bundles have a duration of four days to buy them also i feel disappointed that we don't get the chance to buy the previous world's bundles that we lost because we have already finished them.

I feel the same. Why'd they have to give a limited duration like 4 days? It's not as useful to get the added combativity when you have most/all of the girls already. Right now I only have only Keeka to get and I'm about halfway done. That makes me consider using some kobans on energy refills just so I could open up Splatters Archipelago.

Welp, got the update, got the offer... unfortunately I'm about to move out home to a new home and I prefer to invest those 30 euro there and not here.
True that 15,600 Kobans are 100 euro in the shop and not 30, but the case is different now...

• Like 1

Guest guest
2 hours ago, test_user said:

I hadn't realized the bundles were planned to expire. That is unfortunate. Really not sure if I want to bite the bullet on the bundle right now. I certainly won't be going for one at normal price that is shown

Prices like that are always a joke value that the marketing department made up so that they can pretend that the actual price they've set is a tantalizing discount.

They're asking for 2499 nutaku gold ($25) for the bundle that they're offering me, which is kind of ridiculous.  And the price that they're pretending that it's discounted from is 20000 nutaku gold ($200), which is just flat out insane.  But what they want is for me to see the difference and think "wow, $25 instead of $200?  what a steal!!!"

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Prices like that are always a joke value that the marketing department made up so that they can pretend that the actual price they've set is a tantalizing discount.

They're asking for 2499 nutaku gold ($25) for the bundle that they're offering me, which is kind of ridiculous.  And the price that they're pretending that it's discounted from is 20000 nutaku gold ($200), which is just flat out insane.  But what they want is for me to see the difference and think "wow, $25 instead of $200?  what a steal!!!"

Yeah, I get that. Mine is down from $210 to $30 (USD). I'm just a little unsure at this point because they have an expiration date so I don't know what they plan to do. I thought these bundles were going to be something always available. Oh well. I'm sure the marketing will work. I just want to know their future plans.

Two things to note. First is that you won't see the bundles until you logout and back in if you haven't since they added them for all those asking. It is in the same section you buy bundles or passes, just in a new tab they added there. Second is that they are offering two different bundles. One is world based and tied to your progression, mine was only 1.99 as I'm still in w3. The other appears to be level based. I say that because my second bundle was 3.99 but then I level a few more times and it went to 6.99 and added more money and kobans, as well as added combativity. Both of these offers were there for me at the same time, I could scroll down and see them both.

The bundles were introduced at the wrong time. At the end of the 12-day event, the only one that most players can complete without buying fights - and those who need to buy them, typically need just 20 or 40 extra fights.
Would have been better introduced at the end of this month's epic event.

And in the Gay Harem server there is especially little incentive to buy - 80% of the server is stuck in World 6 with 200/100 energy, waiting for the next scroll to appear.
And now the bundle kindly promises 40 extra fights (there's nobody to use those on, as 80% of the server has got all of the villain girls already - and the next Gay Harem event probably is the revival starting May 26, there will be nothing before that) and 1,500 energy (so that 80% of the server can wait for the next scroll with 1700/100 energy in their full bars).
They should have made an effort to progress the story to the next world (the final scroll of World 6 is currently in the waiting list, to be followed by the first scroll of World 7), as this would have made hundreds/thousands of players more interested to get the bundle.

Anyone somehow managed to get a bundle available for purchase when they were close to finishing a world? Did it disappear when you open up the next world or was it still available until the timer runs out?

3 hours ago, Lhans said:

Anyone somehow managed to get a bundle available for purchase when they were close to finishing a world? Did it disappear when you open up the next world or was it still available until the timer runs out?

I believe it changes into the bundle of the new world.

On my alt account, I bought one for 1.99

As it gives a shitload of story energy, I went to the next world eight after. Then the next world offer became available too. I guess you could pay your way to the later worlds this week if you wanted to as a new player. 🤭

I can add a little more clarification this in addition to my prior post. It seems that not only when you reach a new area, does it unlock the bundle for the next area, but you then have 4 days to purchase the new bundle for the new area that you are in. It had looked like the bundles were only available for the original 4 days after their introduction with the patch, but it seems like they are a new permanent feature. Meaning from now on, and not just this week, whenever you unlock a new area, you also unlock a new bundle that will be available for 4 days. So, if you are close to unlocking a new area and money is an issue, just keep in mind you'll only have 4 days to get the bundle once you unlock the area. In which case waiting a few days to unlock the area might help you. I hope this helps, and don't say you weren't warned! :~P

• 2 months later...