Unbalanced Arena Fights

KalosX

Hi, wanted to check if anyone else has a similar problem, despite my level, I struggle to get any legendary girls and my stats are average, but I don't see myself that weak. 

I am quite active and play every day, but it now just a joke, My arena battles are always OP and not by a little, finally once every blue moon, I get one who similar level, for example, today player cccc

And I still lose, its been 4 weeks now, and I still stuck on the same daily reward from 4 weeks ago, It happened before in the past and time again, but this is getting ridiculous now, I fallen behind on ranks, and losing out on the daily bonuses 

Any info or advice will be appreciated 

115681470_080519screenshot.PNG.2e06eb6a3b9551c78da2aba672c41269.PNG

Just now, KalosX said:

Hi, wanted to check if anyone else has a similar problem, despite my level, I struggle to get any legendary girls and my stats are average, but I don't see myself that weak. 

I am quite active and play every day, but it now just a joke, My arena battles are always OP and not by a little, finally once every blue moon, I get one who similar level, for example, today player cccc

And I still lose, its been 4 weeks now, and I still stuck on the same daily reward from 4 weeks ago, It happened before in the past and time again, but this is getting ridiculous now, I fallen behind on ranks, and losing out on the daily bonuses 

Any info or advice will be appreciated 

115681470_080519screenshot.PNG.2e06eb6a3b9551c78da2aba672c41269.PNG

Your main stat looks good but your secondary stats are really bad also your equipment looks good but your market stats are bad.

So all in all i see that you have two options, you can either level up your market stats or use boosters (epic ginseng roots preferably) and you will see a huge difference in your battles.

Of course you can do both options if you have the money and kobans for them.

Edited by Hotless
  • Thanks 1

Purchase more stats in the market as Hotless said, but you should also replace those two epic equipment and the legendary briefcase with multistat legendary equipment. It'll provide a big boost to your defences, which Charm needs more than any other class.

• Thanks 1

Market stats as most have mentioned. 

On the main server I kind of ignored it forever since league didn't exist and even arena was different. I think I kicked it into gear when finalmecia was beating me, but I'm still in the hole. 

On the test server I made it a point to max out my main stat and the one that boosts harmony. Every time I level up I max them out again. 

Its a lot more manageable and that character is a bit more competitive in pvp than the main server. 

Also watch the market like a hawk for better gear.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Purchase more stats in the market as Hotless said, but you should also replace those two epic equipment and the legendary briefcase with multistat legendary equipment. It'll provide a big boost to your defences, which Charm needs more than any other class.

Abit late reply, but for some reason , I couldn't log on the forum until now, but i tried your suggestion and noticed the multi stats (rainbow stats, I beleive some call them) has improved my ego and defence

On 5/8/2019 at 1:43 PM, Hotless said:

Your main stat looks good but your secondary stats are really bad also your equipment looks good but your market stats are bad.

So all in all i see that you have two options, you can either level up your market stats or use boosters (epic ginseng roots preferably) and you will see a huge difference in your battles.

Of course you can do both options if you have the money and kobans for them.

Thanks for the reply, sorry couldn't log in to forums till now, I given the boost a go, but consider they cost kobans, i try to work on my base stats

On 5/8/2019 at 3:25 PM, jelom said:

In adition of the above, save 5000 kobans, and in the next legendary days with a charm girl, refill combativity until you get her.

I must really have some terrible luck, I saved 15k kobans and use it all up in hoping to get legendary Sarah and still couldn't get her in the end

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem but different conditions (alpha and beta girls legendary at 5 stars, the third legendary at three stars, all  of my tipe and at maximum power, all items legendary generic, stats at the top...): untill three days ago I won a lot of battles becouse of ridiculous opponents stats. Now all the opponent's have stats greeter than mine (normally a minimum of 15 levels more, and consequently all the other parameters): impossible to beat (in three days I haven't completed the daily objective), moreover only a few mojo as reward...

Sorry, I meant an average of 15 levels more, but I was effectively wrong.. in the last 20 hours the most part of the opponents had levels between 10 and 14 level more than mine and with wery few mojo as prizes (this mean a lot of mojo lost when you loose). I read somewere that opponents are supposed to have levels between two values: 15 lower and 15 upper than yours, but in the last four days (and a number near 27 arena refresh --> 81 opponents) only 10 had levels lower than mine (and I could won)

captain harlock as i see you joined my mojo group (and it's quite a big one) but as i noticed you are somewhat low level so i don't think you will find many opponents, actually nevermind 12 opponents are fine i just thought you were much lower level, i forgot to mention that almost all of your opponents are higher level than you.

The parameters for the arena opponents is +-15 levels and +-1000 mojo from your own level/total mojo so as from right now i counted 12 opponents within those parameters (including myself lucky you :) ) but ALL of them have lower total mojo than yourself (not to mention that most of them are pretty strong) so yeah that's why you can't win your opponents and you get such a low amount of mojo.

I suggest that you just give it more time like a week or maybe even less and our group will move passed you and so your arena opponents (if you can beat them) will give you a huge amount of mojo.

Edited by Hotless