unlimited inventory?

sanjkame

I have the habit to always storage itens that I get from arena activities, missions, whatever. And since I'm doing it for a considerable time, I would like to know if there is a limit for the number of itens that you can keep on your inventory. And what about the gifts, boosters and books?

Edited by sanjkame

16 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I have the habit to always storage itens that I get from arena activities, missions, whatever. And since I'm doing it for a considerable time, I would like to know if there is a limit for the number of itens that you can keep on your inventory. And what about the gifts, boosters and books?

I store too, for bad times, you know...

about books and gifts: i imagine to have seen a screenshot where sth. like 9999 of each was the maximum - i have not come there yet because every now and then I throw it on my haremettes...

Edited by windia

18 hours ago, sanjkame said:

as long as you don't diversify to collecting cats 

• Haha 2