Most important Stat

Huangover

Hey everyone, I couldnt find this discussed elsewhere so just putting this out there, please ignore and point me in the direction to find this info if discussed somewhere else, but I have found the below ingame instruction totally incorrect.

Eversince I accepted a legendary ego equipment I have lost battles which I previously won where previousy I only had legendary stats based on my type. Ego is not the most important stat in this game and the lesson should be changed. Impact is far more the most important from my experience.

I lose too many fights against others with similar main stats where my ego is significantly higher but impact lower. Am I missing something?

image.thumb.png.09d2a07db2d4c1726c7d6174b886feee.png

41 minutes ago, Huangover said:

Eversince I accepted a legendary ego equipment I have lost battles which I previously won where previousy I only had legendary stats based on my type

1 Ego stat = 1 Ego , 0 Atk

1 Main stat = 5 Ego , 1 Atk

you lose to your opponent because your Atk has been reduced

• Like 1

There isn't equpment that gives ego directly, non-legendary equipment will give either hardcore/charm/know-how/endurance/harmony or a combination of two of them, while legendary equipment will give either hardcore/charm/know-how/endurance/harmony or if it's a rainbow then it will give all the stats instead of just one or two of them.

So for legendary equipment you should always prefer those who give your main stat which is either hardcore, charm or know-how and if you can't find any then go for rainbow multi-stat equipment.

15 hours ago, Hotless said:

There isn't equpment that gives ego directly, non-legendary equipment will give either hardcore/charm/know-how/endurance/harmony or a combination of two of them, while legendary equipment will give either hardcore/charm/know-how/endurance/harmony or if it's a rainbow then it will give all the stats instead of just one or two of them.

So for legendary equipment you should always prefer those who give your main stat which is either hardcore, charm or know-how and if you can't find any then go for rainbow multi-stat equipment.

What is this then?

image.png.4616488f4f6c307504e061ee0bf7391c.png

• Like 1

From the Wiki (probably some things have changed and it is not 100% accurate anymore)

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

[Ego] = [Endurance stat] + 11 × [Alpha's Main stat]

So if your item gives 20,000 Endurance only, it gives you 20,000 Ego.
If you have a Legendary Rainbow that gives 1,500 of everything, including Alpha's main stat, it gives 11x1500= 16,500 ego (but also gives 1500 Endurance, so 18,000 ego + other stats for defence). So it's very similar for the Ego but probably better because of other stats.
If you switch the Legendary Endurance item for a Legendary Main Stat item that gives 2,200 main stat only, you get 11x2200 = 24,200 Ego
However, an Epic Main Stat item giving 1,500 main stat, will increase the ego 11x1500 = 16,500 (compared to 20,000 of Legendary Endurance item).

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

From the Wiki (probably some things have changed and it is not 100% accurate anymore)

If you have a Legendary Rainbow that gives 1,500 of everything, including Alpha's main stat, it gives 11x1500= 16,500 ego (but also gives 1500 Endurance, so 18,000 ego + other stats for defence). So it's very similar for the Ego but probably better because of other stats.
If you switch the Legendary Endurance item for a Legendary Main Stat item that gives 2,200 main stat only, you get 11x2200 = 24,200 Ego
However, an Epic Main Stat item giving 1,500 main stat, will increase the ego 11x1500 = 16,500 (compared to 20,000 of Legendary Endurance item).

An item cannot give alpha's main stat... that's just the stat your alpha has in her main stat -_-

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You are miss interpreting [Alpha's Main Stat]. This is the girl's stat and is unaffected by equipment. You are looking for this line:

[Endurance] = [Equipment's endurance stat] + (5 × [Main stat]) + (2 × [Secondary stat]) + [Harem Bonus]

Increasing your main stat increases endurance by 5x not 11x

This makes things much more complicated, I would never bother to do so much math for equipment change.
But somehow my "math" also works, however faulty - Legendary Endurance item helped me win fights that Epic Main Stat could not win.
But Legendary Main Stat helps win fights that Legendary Endurance cannot win.
And comparing Legendary Endurance and Legendary Rainbow is so-so.

Its simple really. Ego is your 'most important' stat, because if you run out, you lose. 

It is not the best strategy to get as much ego as possible though, as we all know damage is the way to get the ego of your opponent to 0 and by earning more ego, you give up on damage more. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 10:34 AM, DHarry said:

Its simple really. Ego is your 'most important' stat, because if you run out, you lose. 

It is not the best strategy to get as much ego as possible though, as we all know damage is the way to get the ego of your opponent to 0 and by earning more ego, you give up on damage more. 

Agree with this post. Damage is most important.  

• Thanks 1