How did you all do in Epic Days 5?

I did ridiculously well, 99th percentile ridiculously well. This was the first event I really refilled as a strategy. I probably used about 7 refills, as some were partial due to having some time suddenly, but knowing I couldn't play for too long, and would need to sleep soon. If you hate reading about other people's good fortune, skip the rest of this post.

My target was Rose, as I still needed Mavin & Venam from Heroes University, but I had a lot of shards on them already. I figured I'd get good money, and probably 2 girls, maybe 3 if I was lucky. I got a lot of Rose shards off the bat, so I refilled a couple times. Got Mavin, then Venam, then Rose a little over halfway through. Feeling great, achieved my goal with time to spare.

Decided to try for Ninja Agate as I had none of the girls there, but shards for her weren't dropping, and the 3 boss girls were splitting, so I stopped around 10 Ninja Agate shards and went for Addy, since I had all of that world's girls. I was doing okay, and decided to refill once to try and get the pace to where I could decide what to do on the last day. I hit perform, walked away to grab a beverage, and I came back and saw her on my screen with about 10 affection items, and I was pumped. Got the 100 drop jackpot. So 3 days in, 2 event girls, plus 2 boss girls. 

Now I have to decide where to go next, back to Ninja Agate, or somewhere else. I decide to try and get some shards on Cop Nika for future use, as I have all the girls from that world. That's working well, and then it's getting close to the end, and I decide I've spent enough, and I won't push my luck. My luck decides to push anyway with another 100 drop to get Cop Nika. Mind blown.

At this point, I have about 2 hours, and just go back to Ninja Agate, and end up with 17 shards for her, and some gains on Willow, Rin, and Toshiko.

• Like 1

I did ok, sort of.

I started off trying for Berry but I kept getting the regular girl shard drops in addition to hers so I started to wonder if that was in addition to regular drops or if they didn't matter. So I switched over and got Arianne. Then I had to figure out who else to work on. I decided to work on Rose. As always, Roko's drops were hard to come by but I got her. After that, I had some more time and had to figure who I wanted to deal with. I wanted Ninja Agate but she was on Karole and I hadn't finished getting her girls and didn't know if that would slow down my drop rate. In the end, I went back to Jackson and worked on Berry some more. Eventually, I ran out of time and ended with 69 shards on Berry.

Over all, I think I spent around 3k in Kobans.

On the first day, it was really weird. Jackson was dropping shards left and right.Then so was Dark Lord. After the first day, then all the drops slowed way way way down. It was because of that slow down that my hesitation grew on who to go after.

Came into event with 400/20 battles ready, spent 360 Getting Berry then used the remaining 40 and bought 7 refills an got Addy for 175 fights and basically earned Rose with free fights during the remainder of the event and already had Agate coming into event, so spent about 1500 Kobans and earned 3 girls.