bug energy reduced to 0

Silver

Hello everyone. I found a bug in the combativity system against the villains of the adventures. I often play on two devices (PCs and smartphones) and I have already lost energy several times by switching from one device to another. happens when the energy shown is greater than 10 and I perform the attack x10, but actually it is less than 10 and the system tells me "need energy? etc ..." reduces it to 0, even if maybe the actual one is greater than 0 and less than 10.

Hi @Silver

first of all: you are talking about combativity, which usuaaly goes only up to twenty, one each 30 mins?

Because energy is that called that goes up to 100, usually.

Now the interesting part: is your money the same after this happened?

In other words: say you would have 7 energy left, a 10x fight would give you from Roko 29.500*10 (beside club %). 

So do you still have the same amount of money when you do it or do you got 29.500*7 instead?

1 minuto fa, windia ha scritto:

Hi @Silver

first of all: you are talking about combativity, which usuaaly goes only up to twenty, one each 30 mins?

Because energy is that called that goes up to 100, usually.

Now the interesting part: is your money the same after this happened?

In other words: say you would have 7 energy left, a 10x fight would give you from Roko 29.500*10 (beside club %). 

So do you still have the same amount of money when you do it or do you got 29.500*7 instead?

I don't know, because I never checked the money before ... tonight I'll try to make it happen again and I'll tell you ... for now, thanks for the reply ...

I managed to get the bug back up. on a device I had 11 of energy, on the other I used two individually and therefore they were 9 effective. so when I started the fight against the villain I displayed 11 of energy, but they were 9. I got the message "not enough fight energy." the money has actually increased, but the increase was not proportional to the actual energy. the money before the fight was 18.429.919, after the fight 18.498.277 = 68.358, and the prize money for victory was 11.393, so it was the prize for 6 victories and I had no attraction. in practice I lost 3 of energy.

not enough.jpeg

1118456351_energiaeffettiva.jpg.d3340f4e81a5c9479547c84d7e3aa00a.jpg

energia effettiva.bmp

Edited by Silver
new photo
  • Thanks 2

Are you sure you got no attraction shards along the way? I find it highly unlikely that the server would execute only a partial amount of the 9 combats you had available.

(I wonder if this bug can only be triggered with the gold card active and thus no koban check on the 10x battle feature.)

yes, I'm very sure ... in the Sea Juy (against Edwarda) I only have Chamalea to take and the 11 attraction points I have, I got them this morning (9 + 2)...

by the way it is a bug that happened to me other times, but I had never checked neither money nor attraction.

• Thanks 2

I just tried again and I confirm... I started with 10 energy and 9 from the second device... this time it gave me the money for 8 victories against Edwarda (91.144 money, 11.393 for each victory) and no attraction point...

1 ora fa, Silver ha scritto:

yes, I'm very sure ... in the Sea Juy (against Edwarda) I only have Chamalea to take and the 11 attraction points I have, I got them this morning (9 + 2)...

before.jpg

after.jpg

I suspect what's happening is that the "missing" rewards are in fact from battles where the RNG rolled shards and just doesn't award them because of the unexpected way the 10x button is being used.

Sadly, far from the first time that their system has trouble with multi-session play, although sometimes the bugs were to the benefit of the player instead. I'll echo windia, thanks for your willingness to spend resources to track it down.

sorry for the delay and thank you for your answers, but in the last few days I could not connect ... even I, as _shal_ says, I believe that the lost money gains are because the attraction points should be assigned, but this does not happen. we hope they solve the problem...