Harem Heroes unplayable on Mobile

BraumII

So ever since yesterday, the game has become completely unplayable for me on mobile. Maybe one out of 20 tries, it loads correctly. The other times I get a white Screen and the following error message: PC-hh::getPlayer(): {

This is using the nutaku version on an Iphone 5S using the newest available System Update. The Bug happens both when using Safari and Chrome. This started yesterday afternoon. The last few weeks before yesterday I always had to load the site twice when playing on my phone because the first time I tried there'd just be a white screen, but then the second time it always worked. Now it seems to be completely broken. Please fix this as soon as possible. With the way the rewards work in this game, you get heavily rewarded for logging on every 30-60 minutes. If I won't be able to play on mobile I might as well not play at all anymore.

• Thanks 1

@BraumII: not only on mobile with the app, also on PC I cannot play the game on nutaku any longer since today, regardless the browser and its caches I get a "Sorry, the loading didn't work". image.png.f92eeef0b222f3cdbf6ba59ae4f25c0a.png

While today morning (6.15 am Paris time) I could play it for 10 min, all three sites (incl. test server) went "down" for like 2 hours (error for hentai heroes was error 500) and became playable later, the nutaku version got stuck somewhat in the afternoon and still is offline.

You just need to keep refreshing the page...
And with that I mean, repeatedly refresh, not wait a couple of minutes, no repeatedly refresh.

I once needed up to 30 refreshes to get in.

BTW, you should bother Nutaku with this... it's their server bringing the problems, not the game itself.

Edited by Chthugha

25 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You just need to keep refreshing the page...
And with that I mean, repeatedly refresh, not wait a couple of minutes, no repeatedly refresh.

I once needed up to 30 refreshes to get in.

BTW, you should bother Nutaku with this... it's their server bringing the problems, not the game itself.

I have no knowledge who causes which error as there is only one site to access - as in today morning all sites were down, it looked like on HH's site.

Later on was only nutaku down yet I did not tried any other game there.

and on the app there is only shut down (swipe right) and restart. which I did every now and then.

Edited by windia

• 5 months later...