A Wicked Date!

🎁A Wicked Date🎁 

You think the girls in the Haremverse are naughty? Well, they all are pretty vanilla compared to these five! Desdemona, Chamelea, Justine, Ridley, and Delicia are in a league of their own, darling!

😍Choose three of the insanely hot Event girls and tell me in a comment below this post who would you fuck, marry and friend zone. 

💰 10 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

Comment until Tuesday 5 am (GMT+1)! And don't forget to leave me your ID & name of the game in the comment. 

They are all nuts about you! Don't keep them waiting! 💋

naughty_girls_contest.png

May i enter a quote from Story about marriage?

small SPOILER

- Like a wedding?

- A what?

- Well, you know... A wedding...

- ...Is it supposed to be an obvious thing?

- Hmm... Nevermind...

Edited by dinfatch
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I'd fuck Desdemona, because hardcore sex!
Marry Delicia, because everyone needs some fire in their life.
Friendzone Chamelea, because she can turn into the other when they aren't around, and I'd have a great excuse when I'm caught fucking her.

HH ID: 211318

Edited by Chthugha

Fuck - Desdemona. That body looks amazing and i'm really into midriffs, which is a focus on her (at least on the first few positions)

Marry - Chamelea. She looks the most down to Earth from this five and you can never get bored with her. Her ability lets you have sex with literally everyone and that's not cheating, because it's despite everything, still her.

Friendzone - Ridley. Without the demon she might be an alright person. With it, it may be problematic, but it means more sex, so, uh, yeah, i guess?

Nutaku/Harem Heroes, ID 512629

Edited by Kylois

Fuck : Desdemona because she can lick my balls while I take it doggy style !
Marry : Justine because if she breaks my balls , I send her back to the asylum !
Friendzonze : Delicia because I will never have cold balls !

Hentai Heroes   ID : 768360

Fuck: Delicia (A literal "hot girl")
Marry: Chamelea (Innocent & Pure)
Friendzone: Justine (Look Justine, I swear I'll visit you. Could you please go back to an asylum with actual competent security?)

Hentai Heroes 
ID: 1384208

Fuck: Desdemona - she's hot and flexible

Marry: Chamelea - you can't get bored with someone who can change into anyone, and you can do it with essentially anyone without ever cheating

Friendzone: Ridley - look, it's probably not a good idea to friendzone any of them, but she is probably the least dangerous and crazy, so her.

HH.com ID: 444312

Fuck: Ridley, she's the hottest girl of this group (well, not literally, that would be Delicia 😅)

Marry: none of them as always, but if i really had to choose i'd say Chamelea, she seems the least dangerous 😱

Friendzone: i wouldn't want any of them as a friend, so i'll just choose the least attractive, Delicia. She's not even human, not my thing 😑

HH ID: 399647

Edited by Daniele

Fuck: Maniac Justine -- because you know that'll be a fuck to remember.

Marry: Chamelea -- because she can look like anyone, and that's bound to keep things fresh.

Friend Zone: Delicia -- because she's clearly based on Phoenix and I don't need the HH version of the X-Men after me if/when I screw up the relationship. 

Hentai Heroes ID: 675045

• Guest locked this topic