Champions battle

steve-o

3 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

You will have to: 

- Yes, start again a new account on the test server, from scratch

- then, wait for the feature to be open before you can go and try it.

good question how long to wait.

I thought it is online the day of announcing, then I thought it will when current revival is over (new homescreen and so on), .... now I'm reading it again and see - this weekend = two more days^^...

image.png.7d6f9a73652474866f8926075a282a34.png

Edited by windia
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, dekachinpo said:

@windia The original message (the screenshot in your post) suggested it would be available on Wednesday (yesterday). I guess it was edited.

No edit that I can see in-game. still only mentions Wednesday. I guess perhaps he misread Wednesday as weekend? It's the only semi-logical explanation I can interpret from it.

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No edit that I can see in-game. still only mentions Wednesday. I guess perhaps he misread Wednesday as weekend? It's the only semi-logical explanation I can interpret from it.

True, just logged in to the game now and didn't see a change :) 

6 hours ago, dekachinpo said:

@windia The original message (the screenshot in your post) suggested it would be available on Wednesday (yesterday). I guess it was edited.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

omg, yes, thanks, I feel stupid now^^

first I read wednesday and found nothing - that's where my thought of "after revival to no redraw homescreen" came from.

POsting the screenshot I then misread Wednesday as weekend  - whyever... 🤐

first step is online, btw....

image.png.f52dd2a786abbc320f04100004777415.png  image.png.9045e18acf757bc4214d7ad444c459c0.png

did they say they will not show us everything at the beginning?

well, they definitely don't^^

image.png.74bb2a64f43b604cf37f987dfb59ac05.png

the menu itself grew, I was wondering how they will do it, on live server was one spot left

image.png.8b9f178c888d3727e99d840f4d93a5a9.png

So, champions battle seems to be a large scale boss battle. 

You got 10 girls and they all attack one at the time against bosses girl. And the battle lasts until the bosses "impression" bar is full or your ego bar is empty. Every girl also gives one round lasting boost to one of the three stats atk, harmony and one other I don't remember. 

And if you win, there is 24 hours wait until the next fight. You can skip it with kobans, but that needs 432 kobans. 

As for rewards, I got 2x random legendary item.