Legendary Ombresse

Valgo

18 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Well that was a total bum out!!  My results for all six accounts:

Account #1 x49, Account #2 x44, Account #3 x35, Account #4 x51, Account #5 x60, Account #6 x26.

Of these, only Accounts #4 & #5 are where this strange girl might be worth trying for next time, but not seriously because in none of those accounts am I charm.  It just means a ridiculous cost to upgrade her affection for nothing other than a slightly better harem payout.  As far as I could tell, only Golden Bunny maxed out pays well in the harem at 20,400.  I've only just managed to max out Levitya and when did we try for her?  Ages ago.

Seriously, I think there's been a slight but steady decline in the ability to get these legendaries from Fabienne on.  She was the first introduction to the attraction system.  If we have to spend 6k or more in kobans to get these girls the only time I would seriously entertain doing this would be if she was in the right class for me and then it would depend if I can get her to x60 or x70 before the end.

It looks like we may have to wait quite a bit longer for a legendary revival as the next 4 day event would most likely be another Epic Days and then there's the Anniversary coming up next month(?).  Either the Anniversary event replaces a new event or a revival (Epic or Legendary Days).  Sorry to whinge ad nauseum, but everytime I visit my harem in my Adrian'smole account I see Fabienne languishing on a frustrating x96 shards.  So, aside from a spectacular period of rotten luck, she's a cert for next time - the same for all my other KH accounts, apart from maybe Peckerbird.

I rather have this system, for which I can prepare by saving 10k kobans (more than that is very unlikely), than the old system where you can have as many kobans as you want and still not get the girl. At least this system gives you a steady flow of shards. I, for example, spent 12.3k kobans trying to get Taria (last one in the old system) and got absolutely zilch in return. In this system at the very least I would have a huge amount of shards already. Although I have yet to see anybody needing more than two pachinko spins worth of kobans to get a legendary girl. Plenty of reports about that in the previous system. Plan ahead, and you'll succeed. To me this is the only event that actually improved with the shard system. Main events are slightly worse now, but not to the point that it's annoying to me. Epic days were always shite to begin with. And revival events are worse, but then again, people should be grateful that they get another shot at old girls.

Let's say it's all about preparation for an event. Making a decision has become more important than before.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I rather have this system, for which I can prepare by saving 10k kobans (more than that is very unlikely), than the old system where you can have as many kobans as you want and still not get the girl. At least this system gives you a steady flow of shards. I, for example, spent 12.3k kobans trying to get Taria (last one in the old system) and got absolutely zilch in return. In this system at the very least I would have a huge amount of shards already. Although I have yet to see anybody needing more than two pachinko spins worth of kobans to get a legendary girl. Plenty of reports about that in the previous system. Plan ahead, and you'll succeed. To me this is the only event that actually improved with the shard system. Main events are slightly worse now, but not to the point that it's annoying to me. Epic days were always shite to begin with. And revival events are worse, but then again, people should be grateful that they get another shot at old girls.

Let's say it's all about preparation for an event. Making a decision has become more important than before.

Yes, fair comment.  For instance, in Lili I want Golden Bunny in my Lili account before I try for Sarah Jay, but I have a few shards collected for Sarah Jay, whereas for Golden Bunny it's back to square one.  It's difficult to plan for these events because we can only make an educated guess as to what is in store.  For instance there is a 5 day revival finishing before the end of this month, but maybe a full event at the beginning of July - or is it the Anniversary?  Then a new 5 Day revival (or Anniversary?), then a 4 day event which I assume to be Epic Days, then another 6 Day revival.

It's hard to plan for much with the unknown quantity of this year's anniversary presumably in the picture and we don't know how special this would be.

As for the appallingly poor drop rate as it is now for these Legendary Days events, I undergo risk assessment to decide whether it is even worthwhile wasting kobans to try for something I have so little chance of getting, aside from a lucky x100 jackpot.  This is what I did for Fabienne.  I was on track in three of the four KH accounts and was very close to getting her in one of these.  In one I actually got her with one of those magic x100 thingees for no expenditure of kobans, so that was a lucky break.

I'm saving kobans for next month and foregoing the opportunity to try for EP or EvP.  If the revival coming up is Prehistoric Girls, I don't want any of them, rescue or Pachinko, so the decision to save up is that much easier.  For once in my miserable existence I might actually be able to save 10k in kobans for the upcoming KH legendary, which I presume will be in August.  I hope she's as sexy as hell because since Golden Bunny I've been a little disappointed in them.  I found the event mission girls (like Crystal and Venifera) to be a lot lovelier and genuinely gorgeous.  I hope we have another cameo event with Tabatha in it.  Now she is seriously hot, apart from her breasts being a little too perky!!

hace 3 horas, Zorba the Geek dijo:

Well that was a total bum out!!  My results for all six accounts:

Account #1 x49, Account #2 x44, Account #3 x35, Account #4 x51, Account #5 x60, Account #6 x26.

Of these, only Accounts #4 & #5 are where this strange girl might be worth trying for next time, but not seriously because in none of those accounts am I charm.  It just means a ridiculous cost to upgrade her affection for nothing other than a slightly better harem payout.  As far as I could tell, only Golden Bunny maxed out pays well in the harem at 20,400.  I've only just managed to max out Levitya and when did we try for her?  Ages ago.

Seriously, I think there's been a slight but steady decline in the ability to get these legendaries from Fabienne on.  She was the first introduction to the attraction system.  If we have to spend 6k or more in kobans to get these girls the only time I would seriously entertain doing this would be if she was in the right class for me and then it would depend if I can get her to x60 or x70 before the end.

It looks like we may have to wait quite a bit longer for a legendary revival as the next 4 day event would most likely be another Epic Days and then there's the Anniversary coming up next month(?).  Either the Anniversary event replaces a new event or a revival (Epic or Legendary Days).  Sorry to whinge ad nauseum, but everytime I visit my harem in my Adrian'smole account I see Fabienne languishing on a frustrating x96 shards.  So, aside from a spectacular period of rotten luck, she's a cert for next time - the same for all my other KH accounts, apart from maybe Peckerbird.

I agree that some 5* Legendary girls don't pay that much. Norou is barely more than 8000 and Levitya 9000, both very, very little compared to 5* Jenny, which is common and gives more than 16000.

At least Fabienne gives 15000 and Taria is another 20400 girl (didn't get Sara Jay and I still haven't maxed this one), so it's possible that the devs noticed that too.

Got 59 shards from 256 free fights, then i did 18 refills (3886 kobans, 348 fights) to get the last 41... 604 fights in total. Such a bad drop rate with those refills 😕

On the test server i got 57 shards, on nutaku 33, in both accounts i used only the regular ~210 free fights.

I doubt i'll ever waste kobans again in this type of event, once you have 2 legendary girls you're fine. Another leggy girl would have the same value of every other girl, just way more expensive.

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

not sure of the rates but I got extremely lucky on a 100x drop ... was at 40 ... wanted/willing got lucky ... not bragging, "newer" player, but extremely grateful. past events, "Sarah ... " whatever her name is, finished around 70 ... it's gacha though in a way ... it's gambling ... have fun ... play 

Screenshot_20190621-165422.png

Screenshot_20190621-165435.png