rase the cap on how much energy and power you can store

i just dont feel like its enough to do anything with a full energy gets you like 4 pages in adventures and power takes to long to regen considering its what you neeed the most of and it makes getting

affiliation a pain for people that cant just dump money in to this game

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DUBURA said:

not lying  i had 1200/100 buying one of the specials and after i used it all it went back to normal

You had 1200/100 (happens to everyone after a level-up with full energy), not 100/1200 (impossible). Note the difference

1 hour ago, DUBURA said:

not lying  i had 1200/100 buying one of the specials and after i used it all it went back to normal

That is having your current higher. It doesn't raise your maximums. I apologise for accusing you of lying, I assumed you understood the game. Instead, I simply ask that you not give advice when you don't understand what you're talking about.

and i assumed you knew how to read i never said anything about raising your max amount in fact that was one of my suggestion i was simply stating that you can get more then your max  so quit being a tool and ill do whatever the fuck i want because apparently i understand the game better then you do

Edited by DUBURA
typo

7 hours ago, DUBURA said:

and i assumed you knew how to read i never said anything about raising your max amount in fact that was one of my suggestion i was simply stating that you can get more then your max  so quit being a tool and ill do whatever the fuck i want because apparently i understand the game better then you do

The person asked how they could get X/122. You said by buying a bundle. No value for X provided was greater than 122, so you can't possibly have been answering the question of how to exceed your maximums. Assuming you have basic reading comprehension that is. So while you never used the words "raising maximum", that was the only answer the person was after.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The person asked how they could get X/122. You said by buying a bundle. No value for X provided was greater than 122, so you can't possibly have been answering the question of how to exceed your maximums. Assuming you have basic reading comprehension that is. So while you never used the words "raising maximum", that was the only answer the person was after.

no i answered the question of how to get more then 100 i gave the proper Answer vs the rest of you so called Advanced Member who only seem to belittle anyone who asks a question or makes a suggestion as  for his direct question the X/122 that is a glitch if you stay on one page to long and you fill up the Max says its going up but fixes its self when you go to the nest page TOF has done this to me   so i was simply ignoring that aspect of the question as its just a glitch in the code  so stop making assumption and trolling and buzz off 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DUBURA said:

no i answered the question of how to get more then 100 i gave the proper Answer vs the rest of you so called Advanced Member who only seem to belittle anyone who asks a question or makes a suggestion as  for his direct question the X/122 that is a glitch if you stay on one page to long and you fill up the Max says its going up but fixes its self when you go to the nest page TOF has done this to me   so i was simply ignoring that aspect of the question as its just a glitch in the code  so stop making assumption and trolling and buzz off 

Sorry, I can't see anyone asking how to get more than 100. I see the inital topic requesting a raise of the caps, and then someone asking how to get to X/122. Could you screenshot it for me? Perhaps someone's comment isn't showing up for me.

That image also is NOT a glitch. As I said, it's a mock-up image, specifically taken from this official post announcing the Sex Champions. https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/10009-%E2%80%8B%F0%9F%8F%86%E2%80%8Bsex-champions-presentation%E2%80%8B%F0%9F%8F%86%E2%80%8B/

You writing it off as a glitch is you also making an assumption, and due to the disinformation you've provided in this thread, you seem much more like you're trolling to me. I'm just trying to ensure people get accurate information.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 2:28 PM, Fifefinger said:

100/122 Energy & 55/122 Combativity?? HOW did i get this??

Boss1_HH.jpg

idk how you got that at lvl 159 or that far for that matter it'd cost you hundreds of dollars in real cash to get enough to skip that far that fast, plus you probably would have to battle 40 times in a row per area to win a round at that lvl.

En 26/6/2019 a las 17:47, GeorgeMTO dijo:

You can't. It's a mock-up image, not a real in game screenshot. The caps are 100 energy and 20 combativity.

En 28/6/2019 a las 8:30, Lazy Lord dijo:

You had 1200/100 (happens to everyone after a level-up with full energy), not 100/1200 (impossible). Note the difference

En 27/6/2019 a las 16:35, DUBURA dijo:

you can get it if you buy it from a special sell

yes