A little question

Subj:

image.png.bbeae47f9d5a82485ed7597adbb4013d.png

HOW?

How is it possible that in less than 9 days he reached this quest, even with 30 (let's say) thousands of gold? Even with the bonus energy from increasing the level.

Plus 90 girls... How i'm understand it's full stock from epic pachinko... it's +300k gold +-.

Edited by Салерион
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Noacc ты единственный представитель администрации которого я знаю по нику и могу надеяться на быструю реакцию... Так что прошу обратить внимание на данную тему и передать эту информацию тем, кто ею займётся.

Translated post:

1) Based on more than seven years of experience with GM in various game projects ... If there are two idiots who have discovered themselves so stupidly, then there are at least a dozen more clever violators who do not allow themselves to so clearly demonstrate the fact of exploiting vulnerabilities / bugs / cheats.

2) If such a vulnerability is present on a test server, it cannot be excluded that it is also on the game server. Just on the test its use is much easier to track (due to the absence of the donate factor).

3) As far as I know, the database, including all the information about the accounts lies in the MySQL ... Accordingly, making the right selections to track the potential use of the vulnerability is a matter of several tens of minutes. More time is needed to calculate the correct numbers for the selections (calculate timings, the maximum possible gold supply and the maximum possible "legitimate" progress, well, and select all those whose progress exceeds these values).

4) We are waiting for the reaction of the administration and (I hope) a series of ban accounts of violators ... Again, I hope that the sanctions will be applied not only to the account on the test server, but also to the account on the game, if this is definitely one and the same person. .. Not for nothing, they introduced a common authorization system ...

Original post:

1) Опираясь на свой более чем семилетний опыт работы ГМом в различных игровых проектах... Если есть два идиота, которые настолько глупо обнаружили себя, то значит есть ещё не менее десятка более умных нарушителей, которые не позволяют себе настолько явно демонстрировать факт использования уязвимостей/багов/читов.

2) Если такая уязвимость присутствует на тестовом сервере, нельзя исключать, что она есть и на игровом сервере. Просто на тестовом её использование отследить намного проще (из-за отсутствия фактора доната).

3) Насколько мне известно, базы данных, в том числе вся информацию об аккаунтах лежит в мускуле... Соответственно, сделать правильные выборки для отслеживания потенциального использования уязвимости - вопрос нескольких десятков минут. Больше времени надо чтоб посчитать правильные цифры для выборки (рассчитать тайминги, максимально возможный запас золота и максимально возможный "законный" прогресс, ну и отобрать всех, у кого прогресс превышает данные значения).

4) Ждём реакцию администрации и (надеюсь) серию банов аккаунтов нарушителей... Опять таки, надеюсь, что санкции будут применены не только к аккаунту на тестовом сервере, но и к аккаунту на игровом, если это однозначно один и тот-же человек... Не зря же вводили общую систему авторизации...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

Doesn't seem like the violators are even trying to hide themselves. Take a look at the top ToF weekly affection rankings, and the starting dates of the top players.

If you have not noticed ... on test server ToF don't work, in principle, from the word "general."  There are some abstract numbers that are taken from nowhere. But "YES" ... these abstract numbers can not be more than real values ...

For comparison, this is what Tof shows me:

image.thumb.png.343f8b73c50e1c0d95a3de922f4815fb.png

Edited by Салерион
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

My screenshot is not for the test server but the main game on hentaiheroes.com.

Yes, I thought about it and just checked it out.
But on the game server this is possible at the expense of donate. While not necessarily beyond.
Although...

Live server...

image.png.558677e1987f2ff384ddbcbfaf7c3052.png

2 days account ... and for some reason I can not believe that he spent 2,000 euros on the game.

ADDED:

Checked a number of "top" players cheaters. About a dozen smart, I was too optimistic ... If a few dozen idiots, then there are at least a hundred smart ones ...

Edited by Салерион
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Салерион said:

Yes, I thought about it and just checked it out.
But on the game server this is possible at the expense of donate. While not necessarily beyond.
Although...

Live server...

image.png.558677e1987f2ff384ddbcbfaf7c3052.png

2 days account ... and for some reason I can not believe that he spent 2,000 euros on the game.

Well... those two camgirls they recently added to the game... one of them as a findom camgirl. Financial dominatrix. People following someone like that are dominated into buying stuff for the dom which turns them on. It is a weird fetish. If the have a similar deal with those camgirls as with SJ, than that findom girl might have demanded them to go for her girl in the game no matter how much money it costs. And that can be a lot (~50 girls in epic pachinko).

Anyway, I don't trust the situation though.

For the sake of interest, I looked through some players cheaters ...

image.thumb.png.2551d8507f566b3fbca5757cadc2e39f.png

According to data from this ladder, the first 37 places can be safely banned immediately. 38-100 check for the fact of donation, and if this was not the case - ban ...

Soul screams and requires the beginning of repression and mass executions !!!

• Like 2

@Noacc

I hope admins quickly found and close "backdoor" in DB (or mb in mobile application, but 1st variant more believable).

Delete a few hundred accounts of the most stupid violators, making the right selections from the database is not a problem. But to track those who are not brazen - on the game, and on the test servers, it will be almost impossible, unfortunately. Is that if there are "tails" from the service that they all use. And I'm pretty sure that these are all clients of some specific service that exploits a vulnerability in your database.

Well, it should be borne in mind that many honest players have already suffered because of this. I mean rewards in tournaments and weekly rankings in ToF, which were “broken” by such an infusion of illegal gold. How this is correctly and reasonably compensated - I can not even imagine.

ADDED:

image.thumb.png.01dc744f066fb859aa4089d029788b10.png

Edited by Салерион
  • Like 3

@Салерион

То что в игре есть эксплойт на кабаны, причем на основном сервере, и он активно используется известно уже давно, как минимум с весны. Вот тема про это - 

Так что ад мины в курсе, но их это не особо парит, как я понимаю. Даже сейчас достаточно глянуть недельный топ (а прошло всего 8 часов как он обнулился) по девушкам или боям с тролями что бы увидеть аккаунты которым возраст пара дней, но там выкуплены все девушки в пачинко и боев 3к+, то есть по деньгам в реале это от 2-3к евро или даже больше и такие аккаунты я вижу каждую неделю. И это только вершина айсберга читеров которую можно увидеть невооруженным глазом, когда на новых аккаунтах ради забавы бессмыслено тратятся сотни тысяч кабанов и это вылезает в топы, тех кто читерит "по тихому" сильно в разы больше (слухи про разных хитрожопых топов доходят регулярно). Но, повторюсь, ад мины крадут на это с прибором, видимо их все устраивает.)

• Like 1

@Lemus

Ну в приведённой тобой теме, которую я мельком пролистал, открыто палится 1 аккаунт. А сейчас это носит просто массовый характер и такие аккаунты плодятся каждый день пачками. Первое упоминание о сервисе, предоставляющем  возможность использования бекдора и варианты самостоятельного взлома через андроид порт, которые я нашёл (актуальные для текущей версии игры), датированы серединой февраля. Проверять, меня откровенно харит. Если админам наплевать... что честно говоря - маловероятно... Ну чтож - тогда этот проект обречён. Но я думаю они просто не знают как с этим бороться... Потому что они на этом теряют деньги уже и чем дальше - тем больше они их будут терять. Так же не исключён вариант того, что пока народ не начал активно поднимать бучу, то и кроме комьюнити модераторов об этом из администрации никто не знает... Ну ткнули пальцем на одного, они его проверили, забанили/не забанили, вопрос закрыли... А тут Сейчас я, и не только я, начинаем вываливать скрины на которых явные следы взлома и не от одного игрока, а от десятков, а то и сотен.

С тем, что отследить "правильное" использование уязвимости почти невозможно - я не зря написал об это КМу. Отследить это можно будет только по хвостам, если таковые остались... Так что если кто-то начиная с февраля месяца себе по тихому дорисовывал 1-2к голды в неделю, это не проверишь, не докажешь, не спалишь.

Лично я для себя точно знаю, что если к моменту окончания моей подписки ситуация не разрешится - продлевать подписку я не буду. А без подписки с моим гаремом клацать по каждой бабе чтоб собрать прибыль - в гробу я видел.

Edited by Салерион
  • Like 1

• Noacc locked this topic