Champion Sex Positions

Rudder

Is there a chart somewhere that shows the various sex positions and their names? my memory is getting worse as i get older. Ive seen a page somewhere that had a few of the positions but can't remember where.

When I save 5 girls and draft new girls I keep getting the exotic position girls when i want the more mainstream positions.

well there's this: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle
but it's rather vague and also doesn't list the 12 positions.

normally you don't need to remember the names of the positions, only the images. iirc the only place ingame where you actually see the name is during pvp battles beneath the judge in addition to the image, on every other place just the images are used (also champions). however i see it myself that doing everything just from the images alone is rather cumbersome. you can go to the harem page and html-inspect the position for a girl. the name of the used png image is the name of the position. e.g. bunny in chrome:

image.png.30caf3f661a85cddbe44e68abf371c0e.png

admittedly this approach isn't less cumbersome but i'm confident that after doing champions long enough we all know the positions, their names and their symbols by heart. 😉

Edited by Habi

For reference, the "Filter by Pose" dropdown menu in the harem has the positions listed in class sorting order, i.e. the first four are the HC positions, the second four are Charm and the last four are Know-how.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a fan of Chrome because of google's spying. Call up your Harem and position your mouse pointer directly on the position symbol. Right click and save as. I hate working with png's and its been well over ten years since I worked with HTML. I am quite sure this company does not want a bunch of people using the links these png's are sitting at. Therefore I suggest the Dev's themselves please make a page showing the named positions.

Hardcore       Doggy, Sodomy, Missionary, Dolphin
Charm           69, Jackhammer, Column, Nosedive
Know How    Suspended Congress, Splitting Bamboo, Bridge, Indian Headstand

If you have a color printer you can print out a saved pic by right clicking it and use print. I haven't used any photo manipulation software, but I'm guessing an app can place all these png's on the same page. Its an easy project if you have HTML software and I don't.

Edited by Rudder

Also, note that first and fourth Champion are Hardcore, second and fifth are Know-How and third and sixth are Charm , and they only demand poses from their own especiality. So basically you just need to draft as many girls as possible from those especialities and then rearrange them. After a couple of lost fights you'll have a clearer idea of the order needed

15 minutes ago, pozi said:

Also, note that first and fourth Champion are Hardcore, second and fifth are Know-How and third and sixth are Charm , and they only demand poses from their own especiality. So basically you just need to draft as many girls as possible from those especialities and then rearrange them. After a couple of lost fights you'll have a clearer idea of the order needed

First and fifth are know-how, second and sixth are hardcore and third and fourth are charm. No idea where you got your data from, but it is wrong.

hace 1 minuto, Chthugha dijo:

First and fifth are know-how, second and sixth are hardcore and third and fourth are charm. No idea where you got your data from, but it is wrong.

My bad. I've just played against the first three champions and didn't pay too much attention to the first two. Then I just took a look at special girls' especiality and wrongly assumed that order. For some reason first special girl is hardcore although her champ is know-how and second girl is know-how but her champ is hardcore (and it seems the same applies for 4th and 6th girls). Nonsense

• 2 months later...

it appears that after level 7 of each champion that the positions start to get mixed up.  I just fought the champ of Pride Mansion and the positions was a mix of Hardcore and Charm.  I got lucky on the draw and ended up with 5 hardcore and 5 charm that matched 7 of 10 positions/order.  I wish I had not deleted the screen captures so I could show this.  If this was a bug then so be it if not then this makes it all that much harder to beat the champions.