GETTING MESSED OVER

FUN4ALL69

I would like to know what kind of crap is going on with the gem randomizer or what ever it is that controls the amount and occurrence of the gems that you win when you are battling a boss to get a girl to join your harem! Someone please tell my why after I have been battling Gruntt for Professor Kerimi and got her to 91 out of 100 gems, I GOT 0 GEMS AFTER 55 INDIVIDUAL BATTLES JUST NOW. For the past 4-5 days I would get at least 3 gems for every 20 battles if not more! WHO KEEPS SCREWING WITH THE ALGORITHMS THAT CONTROLS THAT? I understand that running this game/site is not free but I think I have paid my share with purchasing the 10$ and 20$ gold coin bundles well over 10 times each. I know of several players that have never bought any bundle ever!  I am not expecting to win a girl in a day or two but when you get one into the 90s out of 100, IT SHOULD NOT TAKE 60+ BATTLES TO GET THE LAST 10 GEMS!  

RNG happens. You had good luck getting to 90 so quickly, and then you had bad luck not getting any. This is the nature of randomness. If you don't like randomness, this might not be a good game for you.

As an aside, you actually still have more shards than me, so your luck is doing better than mine overall.