Aftermath crashes

Look on screenshot. On this stage she must be completelly naked (3 full hearts). And in dialog - she ask about her body - after her stripping. But on screen she again look like with 0 progress of her attraction - in full set of her starting clothes.

A little later, I will enter the game again to check if there are any appearance changes that are reset when the page is reloaded. And I will take more screenshots.

Forced relogin from server side and roll-back. Have 2 times with active game window. Not use any auto-clicker.

1) Simply wake up from PC, go smoke, come back, in time entering in room see on screen relogin, after login - progress same as time when i'm live room (4-5 minutes). (Saturday evening)

2) Directly in time active clicking. Have lag, not freeze (like with lost internet connection), after several second - forced relogin and roll-back on 1-2 minutes. (Sunday mid day)

On 7/6/2019 at 1:45 AM, Салерион said:

And again, all the girls in a full set of clothes.

Салерион

It seens that you actually have to choose the pose of the girl by clicking in their hearts numbered from 1 to 9. That way you can choose their permanent pose for harem.

But still: The poses you choose don't stay after:

-A page reload

-Any game crash

- Sometimes When you leave the page to back to the "Office" (I tested it several times, there are times that they stay in the poses I chose, and other times they go back to their first full cloth sprite, and this seens to be completely random, so don't know if it is a bug, or if they were intended to always be in their first sprite... [which for me doesn't make much sense])