Can players exist outside the tower of fame?

DHarry

This is a strange question perhaps and I am more puzzled and curious about this than blaming or accusing people. But I was looking at someone's club. Just to see why a Dutch person was in a Russian club with lower stats when he could be in mine. 😀

So I go there and see a lvl 399 dude. I think, wow. I didn't even know of this one. So I go to the tower to check the top players and... nothing. He isn't there. How is this possible? @Kinkoid @horo kinkoid

1655625781_Level399thatdoesntexist.thumb.png.5be62af0615656312ffd1d0b644d95a8.png

Level 399 that doesn't exist in the tower.jpg

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

He is probably hidden, i also remember the princesslynx player who got banned and he is nowhere to be found in tower of fame but if you wanna see him check the club with ID: 1004 in hentai heroes platform.

She* and I think she forfeited that account because I know for a fact that she is still playing with other accounts.

12 hours ago, casey said:

I think a much better debate would be, can a player exist outside the Haremverse9_9

But that's an existential question. In a way, I think not, as then stops being a player. But if you say, I think therefore I am, then it should be possible. Because a player outside the haremverse will constantly be sad and will want to go back. Those are thoughts, so he exists. 

Anyway, as to the Leveled player, maybe he is one of the banned ones, but changed his name to avoid the eternal shame?

• Like 2