I want to ask some advice on the game

pogodron

I do not know Czech at all, in Russian it would be easier for me to explain. Anyway.
What to spend gold on is an individual question. There are many factors. And there are different opinions from different players.

"or what is this name" - then I did not understand what the name was talking about.

Affection upgrade, uping start = raising you profit, raising girl stats, + arts.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

There is a table for this link. But there is not one table, so I will show it here.

image.png.f61f1f87976990cf14c296798f9c5190.png

The price in gold here is indicated for two different platforms. The first for Nataku, the second for us.

It is necessary to raise the stars of all the girls. And the sooner - the better. From the point of view of economic justification - you look at this table, which is cheaper - you raise it first. And further from the cheapest to the most expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

For your PVP team if you are trying to win every fight you can select girls that match your class and have the highest possible stat in your class. For Hardcore Bunny stays the best for a long time. Same for Juliette for charm and Tina/Red Battler for Know How.

(guy below gave a purely better answer tailored to OP) You should always keep your primary PVP team at maximum exp and affection for events like acquiring norou from the anniversary event.

This wastes the affection you get from PVP battles though. If you aren't concerned about winning every battle you should select girls who do not have maxed out affection stats. Affection is FAR more expensive than exp, AND you need much more of it and wasting this (small) bonus costs a great deal of money over a long period of time.

beyond PVP it is always most cost effective to upgrade the girls you are not using in the order of Grey > Green > Yellow > Purple. The starter girls give the most money of any girl, but are the cheapest to upgrade. All of the three star girls regardless of rarity give roughly the same amount of money. The rarer girls are MUCH more expensive to upgrade though, so unless you are using them in PVP they are of secondary importance to upgrade.

Edited by Trihnicus

@pogodron

image.thumb.png.7b6f2a9200519fadbcd364c62c1afe3c.png

1st step:

Current battle team: A) Tina Reed, B) Princess Agate, O) Solveig.

2nd step:

Max * for Samane, and change battle team: A) Tina Reed, B) Samane, O) Agate.

3rd step:

Up 3* for Narou, and change battle team: A) Narou, B) Tina, O) Samane.

But personally I, would recommend not especially rushing with the 3rd step, but focus more on increasing * all girls evenly (from cheap to expensive) - to increase profits from the harem.

In parallel: maximizing stats in the market, keeping equipment up to date.

In order to understand which of your girls is best suited for a combat team:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

image.png.8f02824a86a6d6027f389f3bc03ceffc.png

• Like 1

anyone know if completing equipment sets gives any bonuses for  example will wearing a full "super sexy 3rd year anniversary" set  give some bonus  or should i just pick the ones with better stats than the ones  i use right now and are there any item sets that have some bonus when equipped ?

2 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

anyone know if completing equipment sets gives any bonuses for  example will wearing a full "super sexy 3rd year anniversary" set  give some bonus  or should i just pick the ones with better stats than the ones  i use right now and are there any item sets that have some bonus when equipped ?

Items sets - not present in game. So simply choise better stats.

I will add a couple more things related to arena.

1. Once you gain a level, don't be in rush to max out their XP via books again. You will get some gains via arena.
2. That 3rd girl rarely matters in arena, so feel free to put a lowered level girl there for arena that you need to gain XP & affection on.

19 minutes ago, pogodron said:

@Салерион one girl was from event

On previous week i'm gain 8 girls. Narou from arena. 2 girls from bosses during anniversary.  2 common girls from Finalmencia during anniversary and after(~ 60 shards). 1 girl from champions. 2 girls during retro-future event. And yes, i'm spend gold on refills boss-fights.