How to change payment method?

DKnight09

Hello,

So I have been spending in this game for a while. It seems that the payment option is bounded to my first credit card since I made my first purchase. Now I want to change the payment option to a different credit card. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks!

If you can't change your card you should contact the support.

But while we're on the topic on changing the payment method.  Before I could change country and currency when making a purchase, now after an update I can not do this anymore. Why is that? My main currency is Euro/€. But I'm stuck with Japanese YEN simply because I lived in Japan when I made my account. The currency curve for YEN is bad right now and I actually lose about 0.71€ every time I'm paying for my monthly gold card membership with YEN. As the price for that is 1299 YEN which is currently 10.71€.

I guess we both have to contact support xD

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've been trying to contact the support but three days two emails have passed I haven't heard anything from them yet. This is an important question I hope the devs could see and give us a solution. 

And where can I fill ticket for support? The only thing I found in game were e-mail address. I wrote there and noone answered of course. Though In fact I already not sure that I really want to pay so much, but curiosity is still here.