3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

1 hour ago, fap.titans.gra said:

you think there will be more surprises like 2 extra girls + 200 battle points?

They did that more because of people complaining that they had nothing to do during the event besides pachinko it was a late change which s why we got free combativity to make up for it being late.

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

Yes, but also yes to the compensation thing. I think they were pushed forward because nobody was buying their pack. They started thinking, why doesn't anyone want to spend money on 333 combativity? Oh, wait they have all the girls already. What can we do?

Push 2 of the new girls meant for epic days forward. Then give out 200 fights to compensate for doing it midway the event. Not enough to win one, so there, go buy our pack now?

The good news is, they actually listen to us as they did think about what we would think or say of they dumped 2 new girls in halfway through. That was only heeded of course because we kept our wallets shut. But it's a start. 😋

If I can manage this one from Ninja spy, the event redeemed itself a bit. Also because I was gaining much needed tickets from the compensation combativity. That I consider a gift. So thanks for that, happy anniversary Kinkoid.

Not really listening since like you said they did it more to give people something to do with the 333 combativity so they have more of a reason to buy it.

28 minutes ago, natstar said:

They did that more because of people complaining that they had nothing to do during the event besides pachinko it was a late change which s why we got free combativity to make up for it being late.

I do not think it would be because people complain, it's not so easy to make 2 new girls, make history girls, do boss graphics, do statistics, and test everything, in addition, everything in 24h.  I think it was planned as a surprise.

if the old girls were added then this could be because of the people complain, but new girls are doubting.

probably the developers had some aces in their hands for now

Edited by fap.titans.gra

Don't they have an epic days event or something coming up?  For all we know, they had the next pachinko girls designed already and decided to make them legendary stats instead and release them early.  We'll never know the truth.  It'd be nice if the devs had the spine to apologize properly for their screw ups.

1 hour ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I do not think it would be because people complain, it's not so easy to make 2 new girls, make history girls, do boss graphics, do statistics, and test everything, in addition, everything in 24h.  I think it was planned as a surprise.

if the old girls were added then this could be because of the people complain, but new girls are doubting.

probably the developers had some aces in their hands for now

In case you haven't noticed, they add 2 new pachinko girls every month. Petra and Elina are simply those 2 new additions for this month.

2 hours ago, Daniele said:

In case you haven't noticed, they add 2 new pachinko girls every month. Petra and Elina are simply those 2 new additions for this month.

Was it every month? I was under the impression they were every two months.

Or was it the epic days duration?

hace 15 horas, [CNO] BananaJoy dijo:

whats the question?

Observer_X and I were discussing about the Champions and if they had a level cap or not and he said that you could maybe know the answer. He thinks that they don't have limit and I think they do.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3

46 minutes ago, Eman said:

Observer_X and I were discussing about the Champions and if they had a level cap or not and he said that you could maybe know the answer. He thinks that they don't have limit and I think they do.

he is right. there is no cap. it continues after stage 7-5

il y a 40 minutes, Falco82 a dit :

This doesn't mean that they have changed their programs for people, rather it is the demonstration of the contrary.

They had already decided that in the middle of the event they would give the avatars and at the same time insert the two new girls.

All calculated.

I wish I was as optimistic as you. But the simple fact that the girls are not event themed nor do they show in the list of girls available for the event is a proof that theu weren't planned at all to be distributed for the anniversary.

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, [CNO] BananaJoy dijo:

he is right. there is no cap. it continues after stage 7-5

Just to be clear. We're not saying that you can't fight them after you've got all the items, but if they do or do no't stop keep leveling up. As if once you get all the items at the champions level 7, it  keeps going to level 8, 9, 10, etc or if it reaches level 7 or 8 and stops getting stronger.

1 ora fa, Helix ha scritto:

I wish I was as optimistic as you. But the simple fact that the girls are not event themed nor do they show in the list of girls available for the event is a proof that theu weren't planned at all to be distributed for the anniversary.

It's not about optimism but a simple analysis of the facts.

2 new girls were distributed every month, for which event? The Epic Days that were replaced by what this month? From the anniversary, so nothing strange.

You say that the fact that they weren't in list was a prove? And what surprise would it have been if they had written it since day one?

it is completely obvious that they should not appear on the list and so it was.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Eman said:

Just to be clear. We're not saying that you can't fight them after you've got all the items, but if they do or do no't stop keep leveling up. As if once you get all the items at the champions level 7, it  keeps going to level 8, 9, 10, etc or if it reaches level 7 or 8 and stops getting stronger.

both. it keeps going in stages and he gets stronger too

2 hours ago, Falco82 said:

This doesn't mean that they have changed their programs for people, rather it is the demonstration of the contrary.

They had already decided that in the middle of the event they would give the avatars and at the same time insert the two new girls.

All calculated.

???
I wasn't trying to prove anything, I was just responding to fap.titans.gra (and then to imoenbg1). Read the previous posts.

Anyway, i don't know if it was intended since the beginning or not, but if it really was, i would say that Kinkoid's not good at making surprises... to say the least :P

I guess the people that run this game do not understand the concept of anniversary gifts. Giving out 200 fight points do not mean crap when it ends up only giving you maybe 20-30 'gems' in getting a girl. Just enough to get your hopes up and then crush them. QUIT BEING SO STINGY WITH THE GEMS ALREADY! You dangle all these girls out there then change the 'randomness' of getting gems to a trickle! Never got anything above a 4 in gems at any one time in the hundreds of battles fought! I know you 'tweak' the randomness because there have been quests where I would get nothing under a 4 gems and mostly got between 7-12 gems consistently. I guess those days are gone! Do you really think making it harder to 'win' girls is going to increase player spending real money? WHY WOULD ANYONE SPEND MONEY IN A GAME WHEN IT DOES NOT PAY OUT? WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT SO HARD? YOU LITERALLY HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF GIRLS! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just saying, play any other gotcha game.  Any of them, and hang around for their anniversary event.  You'll find either it's simply 'better' than what HH did, or it blows it out of the water.  The devs could learn a lot if they'd spend some time on other similar games.

Like I said on the feedback part of their poll, this is still the ONLY gacha game I've ever played that doesn't have a daily log in bonus.  And no, I don't mean missions, because most gacha games have daily log ins AND daily missions.  I mean just you get a reward of something for opening the page once a day.  (Could be money, could be an exp book or affection gift of any given rarity, have it scale in rewards for 5-30 days in what the reward is with the last day being a few hundred kobans before it resets and you restart the log in reward process from day 1).  The fact that such a simple thing, that every other gatcha game I've played has it, and it's not here, shows how little the devs understand what they are doing.

The league system they added?  The champion system they added?  All just playing catch up to what all the other games do.  About all they are missing now is a raid boss and having you work together with your club members to take down some super villian through combinded efforts of you and your clubmates all fighting the same boss to reduce it's ego.  Bonus points if you get to barrow a friend's girl for extra power. 

And it's the same with the anniversary events, devs gotta play catch up and learn how to do an anniversary properly.  They were on the right track last year, but then they took a step back this year.

In regards to the 200 energy and if the girls were intentional or not, it's bad no matter how you look at it.  Either the girls and 200 energy were given as an apology, in which case the devs need to man up and apologize properly, instead of half ass giving us something.  Or the girls were planned all along, which is a shitty way to launch a surprise, as most players burned their kobans on pachinko already,  not knowing they were going to have something to get 2 days later off the bosses.  So players were not able to make an informed choice.

Il y a 2 heures, Falco82 a dit :

You say that the fact that they weren't in list was a prove? And what surprise would it have been if they had written it since day one?

I am talking about the list of girls available during the events we can see in the home page. Even the two legendary girls were added, we still don't see them on the list. 

And if we follow your logic and say they planned this all along, then it just means they have not a single idea about what the fuck they are doing in this game. Seriously? Angering most of your playerbase on the MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF THE YEAR and then offer them the chance to get two girls (not even 5*, just 2 random girls) and 200 points which is not enough to get even one girl done with the shitty ass drop rate of 1-4 shard they decided to apply.

A lot of player would have spent kobans on the PE since they had no girl to get on the bosses, and suddenly you have 3 days to get two new girls without any prior news? Talk about a stupid plan.

So, either they are trying to damage control and can't man up and admit they fucked up OR they are just really REALLY bad at doing something as simple as an event where most player would be satisfied, even if not happy. Choose your poison.

• Like 1

13 minuti fa, Helix ha scritto:

I am talking about the list of girls available during the events we can see in the home page. Even the two legendary girls were added, we still don't see them on the list. 

And if we follow your logic and say they planned this all along, then it just means they have not a single idea about what the fuck they are doing in this game. Seriously? Angering most of your playerbase on the MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF THE YEAR and then offer them the chance to get two girls (not even 5*, just 2 random girls) and 200 points which is not enough to get even one girl done with the shitty ass drop rate of 1-4 shard they decided to apply.

A lot of player would have spent kobans on the PE since they had no girl to get on the bosses, and suddenly you have 3 days to get two new girls without any prior news? Talk about a stupid plan.

So, either they are trying to damage control and can't man up and admit they fucked up OR they are just really REALLY bad at doing something as simple as an event where most player would be satisfied, even if not happy. Choose your poison.

No one said they did a good job, I just said it was intentional and I also explained why.

Others had also noticed bugs on the colors of the first two bosses and the exclamation mark (the one we all saw), well those bugs are due to the fact that everything had already been programmed.

The addition of two characters to the list was obviously not as easy as making the already prepared updates invisible.

Then honestly, if you want to continue to believe that developers do flips to make you happy (with little success) within two days, go ahead, but it's just your illusion to be so important.

The truth is that what they have done and continue to do will always and only be in their interest, not yours.

• Like 1