Edwarda Sex Scene

Am I the only one here who wants some sex scenes with the Hero and Edwarda? I think it would be pretty cool to have her in our harem too if its possible. I always wanted some "action" with her since her first introduction.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 7:19 PM, jelom said:

Edwarda is a villain, and Kinkoid has stated many times that villains won't be haremettes. This apply also to Finalmecia and Karole

So, there will be no harpy girl from Jackson's Crew ? But she's way too unique and cool to pass, isn't it?

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinkoid disagree, no harpy girl.

So... it's ok to bring in Sara Jay, but a hard no for the harpy girl? That's terrible!

On the other hand, one thing in common for all those girls is inspiration - One Piece. And as far as I'm concerned, they never do justice for OnePiece girls. Edwarda and harpy girl are unavailable. And Skytte, Juliette, Cora, Abrael, Bonny, Eugenie, Gossy, Piper, Hanna, Riley and Shtupra are less interesting than their inspirations.

On 7/25/2019 at 4:21 AM, Venge33 said:

From what I've seen she is cathegorised as a hard-core man-hating lesbian, so doubtful she will get a sex-scene with the hero or the gay community will start bitching their rights are being trampled and all that crap...

It would be funny for a imposter that looks like Edwards to really enjoy the hero's dick while she watches in the background looking all losses off. I think a girl that has her first form be herself and the next 3 images be her pretending to be the 3 female bosses would be great.

16 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Neither Finalmecia nor Karole are from One Piece.

Sorry, my bad. At that moment only Edwarda and harpy girl from bosses were on my mind, so I phrased it like that.

8 hours ago, Lhans said:

Ask Chamelea to roleplay Edwarda for you.

Yep, we just need some girls with transformation abilities to copy them. Chamelea is cool, but I think we need someone with different personality for this, less playful. I think more dark and haughty. That way it will be reasonable for them to copy bosses. Maybe like a doppelganger from Overlord? Narberal Gamma or a female version of  Pandora's Actor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
En 11/8/2019 a las 12:17, Bomba dijo:

Sorry, my bad. At that moment only Edwarda and harpy girl from bosses were on my mind, so I phrased it like that.

Yep, we just need some girls with transformation abilities to copy them. Chamelea is cool, but I think we need someone with different personality for this, less playful. I think more dark and haughty. That way it will be reasonable for them to copy bosses. Maybe like a doppelganger from Overlord? Narberal Gamma or a female version of  Pandora's Actor.

Pandora's actor??? I rather prefer the bug maid Entoma.

43 minutes ago, Tacu said:

Pandora's actor??? I rather prefer the bug maid Entoma.

Female version of Pandora's Actor or a more german version of Narberal. Something like this:

45797ac4b226749e5c25a91429856e08.png

I think with that dominatrix attitude she can totally imitate all the female bosses without any problems.

And speaking of Entoma. She's cute. And all of Pleiades have a special place in my heart. But the most special one belongs to Lupusregina :P