VERY obvious unbalanced nature of Champion system

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Granted, _shal_ likes to tease less knowledgeable players on the forum, that's his style I guess, and you don't have to like it or him, but the fact is that he knows a ton about the game, and he's one of the regular users whose posts you can learn the most from (as I have).

I wouldn't have misinterpret or misread his posts as an insult to my knowledge of the game if it wasn't on the way he made me look like I don't know what I'm doing and the way he brags how much fortunate he is Champions than me. He should learn to tone down his messaging to avoid misunderstanding and heated argument in this forum. Thanks for reminding me that I can learn something from this experience and I could have learn more if people knew how to respect each other's point of view and to avoid provocation of others into word war and insults. To tell you the truth, I have learned better from you by the way how you explain and expound it for me. Anyway, I am now preparing to build up my battle stats via better upgrades of legendary equipment and orgy team courtesy of champions battles and events. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 9:15 AM, _shal_ said:

You know you've already wasted 100+ tickets by accumulating them rather than fighting Visor and Alban straight away to keep your stash below 10, right?

Thanks, never thought it this way. Just started fighting all champions I could. 😃 What do you do, when you "finished" a champion - do you still fight or do you spare them for higher lvls?

edit: but not sure, if it's worth though (would definitley have been in the beginning), because I am only boosted every two weeks, and if I need unboosterd more than 21 tickets to defeat them, I have at least a ticket net loss (but would probably still get the girl sooner)

edit2: okay, finished 3 champions: for c2 I needed 3 tickets more, for c3 I needed 5 tickets more and for c5 I need two tickets more (c3+5 had also a matching pose more)

Edited by blaa

3 hours ago, blaa said:

Thanks, never thought it this way. Just started fighting all champions I could. 😃 What do you do, when you "finished" a champion - do you still fight or do you spare them for higher lvls?

As long as Alban keeps me busy with 20+ tickets per stage, I'm in no position to go back to the earlier champions anyway. As for what I'll do after I get Shtupra as my last champion girl, I'm not sure yet. My preliminary plan is to battle Visor and/or Alban for the cash rewards and only go back to the easier champions once I'm in need of equipment upgrades again. (I was lucky enough to replace basically my whole equipment set through the champions around level 330-335 and I expect that those will remain useful at least to level 360, probably higher; at the moment I'm at 347.)

• Like 1