Leaderboard update is Inaccurate

Well, pumped nearly 2million into stat upgrades this leaderboard round, and was naturally wondering just how many spots on the leaderboard would gain me, though to my surprise, rather then raising in ranks, I dropped further, and it shows me with only 159 Skill upgrades, and given the amount spend, and my current increase cost for further improvements is at 2399/2149/1999 , I doubt I could be so easily mistaken.

Noted, I did spend the money all in a go, so pretty much run my mouse hot clicking on those figures till I had nothing left to spend, not sure if there is a *to fast*, for this, though I would appriciate seeing my efforts properly rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to start a new thread and it doesn't really affects me so bad but the leaderboard isn't taking stats upgrades into account since Tuesday..
I get like 300 stats upgrades daily and check the leader after every refresh but nothing really changes.
If you don't fix this by Sunday I'll be like -24 kobans for being 1000+ 😂

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Another thread (in truth, more than one) already existed with the same problem already reported. @Mika Kinkoid 10 hours ago has reported that they are currently working on the problem.

Girl stat also bugged, i got 4 girls this week and it shows 0. I hope they cover this as well.