Affection not awarded (Leaderboard)

Seldon71

17 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

Well, it was frozen almost all week, so I don't think somebody spended much more. At least here some sort of justice. 
Maybe they gonna be lucky next time. 

What justice do you mean? 1 guy got lucky cause he spent in the right time and a lot of us accumulated those yemens/aff/exp items for a long time just to spend them at a wrong time and get nothing. I dont see any type of justice.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Seldon71 said:

I can accept bad luck, I can accept game getting buggy...

But I have a hard time accepting the fact that Kinkoid-staff has not even publicly given any kind of statement about the issue (never mind an apology)...

Accept a friendly advice, my friend. You had better get used to it. In more than two years of play, I can remember at maximum a couple of times the devs sending an in-game message with public apologies, and only for huge bugs. There is a probability that this bug adds to the list, but certainly the devs did never made an habit to give out statements for non-huge bugs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seldon71 said:

I can accept bad luck, I can accept game getting buggy...

But I have a hard time accepting the fact that Kinkoid-staff has not even publicly given any kind of statement about the issue (never mind an apology)...

They acknowledged it in another thread

5 hours ago, arkay2233 said:

What justice do you mean? 1 guy got lucky

And he got unlucky couple months before. So now he received some sort of compensation. 

19 minutes ago, Maine Coon said:

I would like to know when and in what the results of their work will be expressed.

Current rating already working. Your investment probably lost. 

• Thanks 1