Pachinko screws VPN

I use Opera and its built in vpn for connecting to HH.com. The exact moment when free pachinko refreshes, Opera's vpn cuts off and fails to reconnect (blue vpn icon turns orange for those who know Opera).  I have to restart the browser and maybe even wait for a few minutes before vpn works again. This has happened 5 days in a row now so it cannot be a random Opera error. I am suspicious. Are you doing something sketchy to the connection with pachinko? What is happening and why?

In the case no one before told you, you had better to know that the devs, apart not working on weekends, have given ample proof to rarely attend this forum (unless in presence of a huge and widely reported bug), and this for quite some time now. Your best bet is to open a support ticket (in-game menu, settings page, support button) and patiently wait for an answer. Remember that some people reported needing quite a few weeks before getting an answer after opening a ticket. Insisting in your actual behaviour should likely be considered spamming by moderators, and despite the fact that the English forum has not a fixed moderator, if someone who passes by should see your behavior, he could easily report you to the devs for banning. If you can't stand this state of things, then the best advice I can give you is to abandon the game lightspeed, as many players can probably tell you that it is not likely this situation is going to change, ever.

15 hours ago, 3132 said:

Going to post about this every day until you like it.

What!? Really?? The devs must be terrified... :P

Seriously, if you really want an answer, why don't you just open a ticket? It seems they don't even read this forum, i'm afraid you're wasting your time here.

19 hours ago, _shal_ said:

It's almost like it had nothing to do with the pachinko refresh all along

There is such a thing as a random coincidence. The term is used to describe things that do not consistently happen 10+ times in a row.

Also today is the second day of the vpn going haywire 12 minutes before the pachinko refresh. Now THIS might just be a coincidence. Or it might not. I shall call foul (even more) if this exact same timing happens further.

• 2 weeks later...