Account reset

wg1313

I had started hentai heroes in july and gad the remain logged in activated. A little bit ago I tried hentai clicker and I think I accidentally used a different user name. I had logged out of hentai heroes and back in and it reset my account under the user name I used for Hentai clicker. How can I get my 145 level character back

It's been over 5 days without access to my original account witch I already spend real monthly buying the monthly $9.99 subscription, the bundle offers that showed up and the $20 koban pack a couple of time and I don't want to start over re-spending real money and trying to regain the girls I got during the events that I now don't have access to.

I also already missed Niki Vignae (which I was at about 57 affection on Sunday 9/15 with 3 days left in the last event, so I had a chance) and am about to miss another girl. Of the 56 girls I got, they were all at least level 140 and about 50 were at least 3 stars or more affection rate and the rest were at 2 stars. And my level was 143 with max stats (for my level).

I really don't want to start over.

That's weird. They changed their login system a few months ago, so now if you have an account on HentaiHeroes you can use the same login information to play HentaiClicker, there's no need to create another account there. And if you try to register in HC with the same email you used here on HH the game should tell you that an account with that email already exists.

Are you sure you didn't use a different email to play HentaiClicker?