Alpha, Beta or Omega?

mooreslife

Hello there! I'm relatively new to the game. It's been a month or so since I've started playing consistently, and I had some questions regarding my three-girl team. Appart from the fact that my girls have to match my class (Charm), what do I have to take into account when choosing them for each slot? Thank you so much in advance!

8 hours ago, mooreslife said:

Hello there! I'm relatively new to the game. It's been a month or so since I've started playing consistently, and I had some questions regarding my three-girl team. Appart from the fact that my girls have to match my class (Charm), what do I have to take into account when choosing them for each slot? Thank you so much in advance!

In short, only Alpha contributes to your stats at start, then Beta further increases stats when she appears, then Omega.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

• Like 1

since your relatively new, if you have any interest in being competitive in pvp or league play............you should change your specialty to either know-how or hardcore

for whatever reason charm does not do as well as the other 2 specialty's .............you are allowed one free specialty change (do it)

2 hours ago, casey said:

since your relatively new, if you have any interest in being competitive in pvp or league play............you should change your specialty to either know-how or hardcore

for whatever reason charm does not do as well as the other 2 specialty's .............you are allowed one free specialty change (do it)

This is not a good advice to give to a new player, since this inferiority of the charm class can simply change tomorrow, and then he will already have used his free change and will have to pay to return to his original class if the new class become weaker. The game is unpredictable, before Levitya HC was considered the weakest class or at least the most harmed, now is probably the strongest. Charm will have it's chance

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 5

In the arenas:

Pick girls of your class as alpha and beta.  Make sure that the girls are substantially leveled up.  Your omega girl doesn't make much difference and can be whoever.

I like to take girls that can receive XP and affinity rewards at the end of the fight.  The coin value of these rewards is a significant chunk of the total reward.  Plus the game will scale enemies according to your mojo, so your total win loss record will not be much different, especially if you have not neglected to buy your stats as you level up.  Also, make sure to fight battles that are sure losses, so your mojo goes down and you roll weaker enemies in the future.

Dont change your class, unless you have a 5 star legendary girl in the new class.  

In the leagues: pick girls of your class that have the highest value in your primary stat.  Try to get in all of your fights, even the lopsided losses, and if you find yourself in a hopeless division, take a week off and fight in a competitive division.

Edited by Gremlinking
  • Like 1

In the arenas:

Pick girls of your class as alpha and beta.  Make sure that the girls are substantially leveled up.  Your omega girl doesn't make much difference and can be whoever.

I like to take girls that can receive XP and affinity rewards at the end of the fight.

This is excellent advice. Make sure that your Omega girl is someone who can gain XP & Affection. I found that early on, I'd plan to have about 4-5 girls in my class who I wanted to work on, and I'd rotate the ones that were slightly behind through the Omega slot. If you get a Legendary girl in your class, she should sit in the Omega slot to gain XP & affection even if she's not normally strong enough to want to take in the top 2.

If you have to pick a non-class girl, pick a starter that is not at max affection to maximize the levels and affection you gain versus what you need to max them out.

Do NOT change your specialty right now. If you don't have at least 1, prefereably 2 five star legendary girls in the same class at a level near your maximum with at least a couple affection stars done, you will possibly waste the free change. You may end up getting girls in a different class than the one you change to, which would suck.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for all the extremely helpful advice! You've given me a great insight. I'll stick with Charm since I kinda like it, and I'm running a fiver Star Abrael, five star Juliette, and four star Jennie team for now, all with maxed xp. I'll take into account the Omega slot for working on other girls then.