🎁Threesome Story🎁

and she enter the room and tie the hero on the bed. suddenly both lannaele and justine do scissoring in front of the hero. then they start licking the hero's dick and ball while using buttplug on lanaelle's ass. they fuck the hero until he burst all his cums. at the end lanaelle and justin got the cum all over their body.

Hentai Heroes

ID: 1530259

Lenaelle was moving tirelessly putting all her skill sparing no effort to deliver the most intense pleasure to our hero. And just as he was closing in a sharp pain made him open up his eyes.

-Ouch! Lanaelle what are you?

Looking down on Lanaelle he was utterly shocked at the sight that greeted him. Lanaelle was in tears, her mouth still full unable to gasp or sqeak the only indication of her suffering were her bright red cheeks and teary eyes.

-You thought you could enjoy yourselves without me? Justine said with a mad glint in her eyes not paying attention to the squirming Lanaelle under her grip.

-Justine, what did you do to her?

The devilishly smiling Justine pulled out the drill shaped object with a loud sound causing another moan out of Lanaelle and yet another sharp sensation of pain from teeth on his shaft.

He stared hard at Justine.

-I got you, didn't i? Just so you know i didn't come here to torment you, but my love for you... Dont worry, she isn't injured just a slightly surprised. She was quite moist, you see?

The hero sighed said

- I don't mind your pranks as long as are civil, come join us! Lanaelle feeling a bit left out resumed her previous doing, to remind him how good he felt

HH ID:126787

Edited by Cantrix

Jealous rage welled up in Justine.

She barged into the room: "Out of my way bitch, his cock is mine." She takes out the ropes and tied both our hero and Lenaelle to the bedpost.

"Now who wants this up their ass" brandishing the giant dildo.

"No, not me, this isn't gay harem" supplicated our hero.

"Maybe just the tip" said Lenaelle, shy as always.

"Well you can't have it", Justine shoves the buttplug into her own ass and squirms with pleasure, a maniacal grin on her face.

She gets to ride the hero cowgirl, pressing Lenaelle to motorboat her. She frees the hands of our hero. "I want you to slap my tits and my ass".

She's all pink and red from the slaps and comes with a big squirt all over Lenaelle's tits and the hero's balls.   

The end...

"Wait, what?. I'm not finished, why am I not a 5-star legendary? I have ideas for 2 more poses"

"Sorry Justine, you're not Hardcore, plus you ran out of your 1000 characters".

"Crap. next time I'll get you, my pretty and your little kobans too."

HH ID: 1323047

Edited by Zamio
added HH ID

Justine surprises the two of you and she knocks Lenaelle off of you with a hard blow, and tries to tie you up. Trying to overpower you fails as she encounters the object of her desire, and and you incapacitate her with Neptune's Touch.

You call the police, and tie Justine up with the rope she brought, then help Lenaelle. The cops arrive, with Nika taking special interest. She says she will stay behind to take the statements from you two, while the other police take the tied up and naked Justine with them to jail.

The oral "statements" end up being rather long and orgasmic for all three of you, while Justine is interrogated by the police. There was more one threesome that night, and you are confident thatJustine won't be bothering you again for a little while.

Hentai heroes ID 842927

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic