🎁Threesome Story🎁

Hello, audacious heroes! 😘

Read Justine’s story and complete it, if you dare!

I was stalking you in your bedroom and watching you lie on your bed with that terribly big boner of yours... Ahhhhhh just that made my pussy so wet, I had to start rubbing it.. And all of a sudden there's this Lenaëlle entering the room!! Noo! How dare she touch your big dick like that??!!! But you're mine!! And she starts licking.... oh now you got me mad!!! I'm coming for both of you and I’ll make you cum all over me until you can’t bear it anymore!!! I'm taking some ropes with me, why not a butt plug as well?

contest_crazy_girls.png

Imagine what Justine can do after that, and what will happen next. The most creative stories will be rewarded.

Limit of 1000 characters

💰Write and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 720 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 120 Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

Comment until Friday, the 11th of October, 5 AM (GMT+1)! Don't forget to leave your ID and platform in the comment!

Heroes, show me how creative you can be with sexy stories!

Justine bangs in the room with ropes and heads toward the mighty hero (who's obviously surprised). Lenaëlle places herself in the middle of Justine's way but this was part of Justine's plan. Justine started to tie Lenaëlle up and pulls her out of the room, leaving the hero on his own. Out in the hall, Justine locks Lenaëlle in a little cupboard in company of vibrating dildos. Back to the hero's  bedroom, the room was empty. In a mad rage, Justine turns back to search for her prince. She starts by asking to Dark Lord if he has seen him. He answers that he is too busy and that he doesn't care about the hero after all the defeats Dark Lord has accumulated. "But," he said after a thought, " you might find him in the castle repairing the pipes". Trusting Dark Lord's words, Justine went in the castle. She finds Princess Noemy III on her throne. The princess asks Justine what she's doing here. Justine answered her by questioning on the hero. Princess Noemy tells her that he said that he had to go and purify souls. Without a word, Justine went strait to the Admittance of the dead. There, she finds Samane talking with Lord Peter. Justine asks Samane where is her charming prince. The shinigami tells her that after his work done, he went back home because he had an exhausted journey. Justine ran back to the hero's house where she finds him asleep. She thought then that it was enough for today and that she should rest too. But she will come back next time.😈😈😈

To be continued...

Oh wait! I've forgotten Lenaëlle!😅 Well, it's quite short: she had multiple orgasms and was found the next day.

With all my support ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hentaiheroes.com

ID: 2136154

Edited by butt plug
  • Like 1

When Lenaëlle sees me her expression was different from what I expected ... she smiled, and after an agreement look even my darling did the same.

"You're really a naughty girl, Justine" she told me "I didn't think you liked certain things, but ok, why not try" and so saying the two tied my hands and feet to the bed and, after putting me the butt plug in its right place, Lenaëlle began to lick my pussy so well that I hardly resisted, and then came the big cock of my love, straight in my throat with such strength as to make me suffocate.

I was powerless so tied up while those two had fun with my body without my being able to oppose it in any way, ever stronger, harder and harder, always with more violence...

Oh my god, the best night of all my entire life!!!

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

She enters the room and puts the plug in the door lock
It was so wet that it slips and grabs on the door slamming it shut
you hear that it's making noise against the door
you hear him shout:
If you want to fuck you have to change the sheets I have closed the door with the rope so that you do not leave until the room is clean !! I have entered naked because it is hot in summer not for you
The story of my life .... (will continue in the stories of an old green man in a different world) Give a LIKE to whom this has NOT happened

blob.png.376c0317a960feeca044849efb529a7a.png

"And this Justine is exactly the reason why I leave the android with my appearance in my bed at night. So I could sleep in the next room with Lapsey and my magician friend. Now, Arcana, sweetie, please teleport Justine out of here and return to bed.

And as for you Lenaëlle, I know you're eager to start, but wait 5 more minutes until the midnight. It's still the day of Venam and Mala and I'm sure you remember what happened the last time I tried to have fun with both you, an angel and the demons on the same day."

Hentai Heroes ID: 1459725

Lenaëlle catches Justine out of the corner of her eyes as she try's to pounce on her and quickly dodges then quickly jumps on Justine from behind pinning her down while grabbing the rope Justine had and proceeds to tie her up.

There Justine that should keep you from interfering now you can watch me have my way with MY boyfriend and before Justine can respond, Lenaëlle takes the butt plug she was carrying and shoves it in Justine's mouth before finally taping it so she can't spit it out, See Justine, I can be just as crazy as you, Justine is raging mad while this is going on, doing everything she can to try and get free but it's futile.

With Lenaëlle now free to do what she want, she proceeds to pull down the Hero's pants and give him the BJ she has been wanting to give him for ever. 

She Manages to finish without even waking him up and then looks over at Justine and notices tears rolling down her cheeks, feeling sorry for her, she crawls over to Justine and kisses her and Justine notices that Lenaëlle now tastes like the Hero and thinks to herself well If I can't have him, Ill have the next best thing and quickly shoves her tongue in Lenaëlle's mouth determined to suck out every drop of semen infested saliva out of Lenaëlle's mouth.

Hentai Heroes

Edited by Kamira
  • Like 2

Take both. Lenaëlle looks all innocent at first, but once she’ll get a hold of the ropes and the butt plug she’ll tie you up to the bed and slide that plug deep down your tight ass. And you’ll be left frustrated, only able to watch us pleasure each other, while all you wanted was to act naughty. But don’t you worry, we’ll use you as a mattress and let all of our fluids drip on you to cover your face and naked body. Who knows, we might slide a finger or two in your love hole if your eyes look crazy enough. Come on, do your worst. 

The end. The last bit is directed to Justine, not the devs. Please fix the Leagues update.

Hentai Heroes 1080602

Edited by dekachinpo

On 10/4/2019 at 3:47 PM, horo kinkoid said:

The most creative stories will be rewarded.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:43 PM, AndrewNoOne said:

Hentai Heroes 

ID: 1884122

On 10/4/2019 at 5:01 PM, BulienJam said:

i love hentai

23 hours ago, Chedey said:

I really love hentai 

Harem heroes.com

ID:4026225

22 hours ago, linkdream said:

I don’t care, just give me the kobans.

HH: 1421771

19 hours ago, Auctor said:

I love hentai 

HH: 3707916

Well, it seems we have our winners!

• Haha 6

On 10/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, horo kinkoid said:

I was stalking you in your bedroom and watching you lie on your bed with that terribly big boner of yours... Ahhhhhh just that made my pussy so wet, I had to start rubbing it.. And all of a sudden there's this Lenaëlle entering the room!! Noo! How dare she touch your big dick like that??!!! But you're mine!! And she starts licking.... oh now you got me mad!!! I'm coming for both of you and I’ll make you cum all over me until you can’t bear it anymore!!! I'm taking some ropes with me, why not a butt plug as well?

...аnd a couple of big dildoes and a jar of lubricant... So the angelic woman has left and now I can do "my dear" without any hindrance... But chuh!!! What are these strange sounds of footsteps and suspicious voices? Who are these strange men in leather clothes? I know them! They came from a gay harem! They want to kidnap "my dear" and make him bow to the dark side of the power! "YOU WILL NOT PASS!!! ***The sounds of dildo strikes on the heads and asses, the growling of the tiger protecting the offspring, the man's crying and the shouting "run away, boys, she's showing her boobs, it's terrible... "*** Victory! The enemy is defeated! The ass of "my dear" is saved and again belongs only to me, but she will be punished for treason... Dear! Dear? My dear, where are you, where have you gone? NOOO!!!! *** Bunny's fading laughter and the sound of the closing portal. *** Happy (for our hero) end.

Hentai Heroes - 787060

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lenaëlle and Protagonist jumped on a bed after a sound of suddenly slammed door. It was Justine holding toys. Her face expressed a vast range of emotions, from a rage to an ecstasy. "Now you're doomed." The confused lovers were looking at the intruder approaching their bed. "Get away!", she pushed Protagonist away and squeezed Lenaëlle's cheeks. "I'm dominant now and you must obey my rules", said Justine with trembling voice. "Rule number one: eat this". She put a dildo inside her mouth. "Number two: watch me dealing with him. Expect a punishment if you disobey me". A creepy grin poured on Justine's face. "Ah", she moaned gazing at Protagonist. "My sweet little boy. You've hurt me so badly letting this not-so-long-ago-virgin touch your precious dick. It's a big no-no". Wiggling her body like a snake, she sat on his stomach. "Oh. And I saw her licking your butthole. She infected it! It's time to seal...". With a surprisingly gentle move, she put a buttplug inside Protagonist's ass.

Hentai Heroes: 610895

On 10/4/2019 at 3:47 PM, horo kinkoid said:

Justine gets so excited about her little fantasy, that she doesn't even notice that it's not her obsessive love interest she tied down, but just one of the employees of the reformatory school.
"Oh, Justine. Justine, Justine, Justine. This roleplay was meant to help you get over this obsessive behaviour" said the headmistress. "Nurse! Please put her back in her room again. She has to learn to control these urges. And don't let her escape again."
"Oh, don't worry, headmistress. I won't let her escape." In the hallway the nurse knocks Justine out with her bat. That's for wanting the love of my life all for yourself, she thinks to herself. Quickly she takes a photo with her phone. He will surely like me more, if he sees I locked her in her room. But let me take these ropes just in case...

HH ID: 211318

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 3

Using a dildo, Justine knocked out both Lenaëlle and the Hero. 

When Lenaëlle woke up, she finds herself tied up with something filling up her ass and pussy. When she tried to scream for help, she finds out that she couldn't, she's also wearing a ball gag. The attempt drew Justine's attention who was enthusiastically riding the hero's cock nearby. The hero was also gagged and tied up. With a smirk, she reached out and grabbed the dildo in Lenaëlle's pussy and started pumping it in and out. After making the two captives cum again and again hours later, Justine finally relented when they passed out. With a laugh, she sashayed out of the room, cum dripping out of her pussy. "Hee, hee. That'll teach you for trying to get what's mine.", Justine snickered.

HaremHeroesID: 502756

Crazy in Love

Roses are red
Daisies are yellow
There is no doubt
I'm a lucky fellow!

Not many can boast
Of a harem such as mine
Every lady a beaut
With a body so fine

So there I was
With my girl Lenaëlle
Admiring her body
That I know so well

When I heard a voice
Say, "You're so mean!"
Cold sweat down my back
As I squeaked out, "Justine!"

In one hand some rope
In the other a toy
"It's time to play" she said
"You've been a naughty boy"

My butt cheek are red
My bruises are yellow
There is no doubt
I'm an unlucky fellow!

Hentai Heroes
ID 811089
💙

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

as she joins the room a sudden change happens and she worries: What are these feelings? What is happening with me? In this very instance she doesnt feel the urge to be with him anymore, her craziness seems to transform to something she has never felt before ... could this be love? But how could she of all people, the always crazy one, know about something like this? But it doesnt matter, these questions can be thought about later, right now, everything what matters, is in front of her: this lovely young lady with this mighty, transforming aura and her boytoy on her side ... as she is spotted with here being transformed in someone new, she, and of course her ropes and butt plugs(!), are highly welcomed to join the fun ...

nutaku: 2269930

Maniac Justine was spying by the keyhole furious, thinking how daring Lenaëlle touching "her dick" like that... so she pick some ropes, dildo bat(1) and a "surprise" for later. She waited the best opportunity when Lenaëlle was giving the "Hero" a blowjob and bust in to the room with the dildo bat on her hand knocking both down.
When awaking Lenaëlle was roped in a chair gagged seeing Justine riding our unconscious Hero hysterically, when she was having all that fun the Hero starts to waking, Justine prepare hers surprise, a syringe with stimulated cocktail that she rapacious insert on his neck. By that point, the Hero became a hard-on zombie obeying all Justine commands. Lenaëlle was hopeless, only being able to "appreciate" the show, Justine never broke the glance from Lenaëlle in any point of the show with gave Lenaëlle a new kind of horny that she never experience before and a few moments later she reached her "limit break", changing in to angel form, the wings cut the rope emanating a radiance glow that broke the hero trance, giving a chance for tie her up.
Justine plans don't go exactly how she planned but in the end her and Lenaëlle have all the cum over their bodies.

Hentai Heroes ID: 1952836

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic