🎁 Candy Store 🎁

🎃Sweet lips, candy cheeks, delicious nibs, sticky caramel syrup dripping down...Halloween Abraël is the sweetest candy maker in town! And she is getting busy.

🍬🍭🍫This Halloween, Abraël wants to make the best candy the Haremverse has tasted!🍭 But she is not feeling very inspired. She needs you!

➡️Tell me, Hero: what kind of candy should Abraël make? You can give her a flavor, a form, a sweet lollipop to lick... Let me know!🕷️🕸️

Trick or Treat_ (2).png

💰Comment and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Vote until Tuesday!💋

Milk chocolate filled with salted caramel shaped like Abraël's foot when giving a footjob and to accompany it white chocolate filled with raspberry coulis shaped like Abraël's hand giving a handjob. And for the ladies dark chocolate filled an orange curd shaped like the MC's hand doing Neptune's touch and white chocolate filled with strawberry and champagne crème shaped like the MC's phallus.

HH ID: 211318

Edited by Chthugha

Oh, the form of this candy is well known to everyone 🍆. It is made of chocolate of various colors and filled with vanilla cream. There's also a different version for those who prefer more feminine shapes 🍑 Therefore, all clients will be pleased. Yummy!

Hentai Heroes: 610895

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic