I don't have access to the Nymphobie Horde event!

So the news section tells me that there is a Nymphobieland event happening from 14th to 19th October. But nothing is showing for me! There is no event Pachinko, and I can't fight for 2 girls from Gruntt and Donatien like the news says I can. What's going on?? This has never happened to me before. I have reached till Heroes' University, if it helps.

• Sad 1

hace 1 minuto, spacedragon64 dijo:

They fix it, yes.

The server update usually at 23h east time, and when this problem happen, they fix the problem before the morning, so, we lost a few hours.

And from what i read on the french forum, the beta server work fine, but not the other, right now.

In my region, the events and DM's start at 10 p.m. . Now  will start at 11 p.m.

I switched to here, because when I created a topic in General Discussion I thought it might've been a time zone/daylight saving issue.  It seems it wasn't.

With full events, revivals, Epic/Legendary Days and a second revival all in one month, things will be very tight if they end up being a day (or, heaven forbid, two days) late getting this revival started.  The glimmer of good news is that October has 31 days giving one day's latitude.  If it happened in September or is repeated in November, the schedule would be very tight indeed!

These problems have happened in the past and are usually a result of the start or end of daylight saving.  It does not apply this time, however.  According to GeorgeMTO, daylight saving doesn't come to an end until 27 October.

3 minutes ago, Zenni said:

Mmm great.... i already finish all the daily missions and get my 150 kobans gift of the day.... but no the evemt quest, now what's going to happen?

Your guess is as good as mine (but never count on my guesses!).  I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.  As I said above though, things could be getting mighty tight in HH's schedule if they don't fix it soon, so I expect right now they'll be working their butts off to try to solve the problem.  This revival doesn't matter to me in terms of the rescue girls as I have both of them in every account, but I hope to get some of the girls in Event pachinko.  I need more kobans and the additional event mission rewards would be handy.

hace 57 minutos, Zorba the Geek dijo:

Your guess is as good as mine (but never count on my guesses!).  I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.  As I said above though, things could be getting mighty tight in HH's schedule if they don't fix it soon, so I expect right now they'll be working their butts off to try to solve the problem.  This revival doesn't matter to me in terms of the rescue girls as I have both of them in every account, but I hope to get some of the girls in Event pachinko.  I need more kobans and the additional event mission rewards would be handy.

Same to me... i already have the girls and i dont wanna miss my kobans