Can't get to Hentai Clicker

Deadnow

3 minutes ago, Natheroa said:

You don't need to 'register', technically, you use the same HH account for HentaiClicker ;) that's why, even if your mail don't exist, it's still OK.

But, I recommand you to change the email from your HH account (don't know how to do this and if you need to contact support, but it will be more safe for you to have an existing and working mail account for your HH/HC account ;) )

About Mizuki, I don't have her too even if I have click on the banner. I had HC open on another tab, can it be the problem? Do we need to close HentaiClicker when we see the banner on HH and then, use the banner to re-open HC?

When my old e-mail was still working, I tried to change it on HH for several months. In the end I received the following message from Kinkoid support:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.

Could you please contact your email provider to see if they are not blocking our emails ?

Kind regards,

3 minutes ago, pino2 said:

ciao anche ha me è successa la stessa cosa di deadnaw .

non mi fa accedere ed il banner è scomparso

Hi Pino, sorry but this is the international part of the forum, so please write in English :) 

1 hour ago, horo kinkoid said:

Hello, you need to open Hentai Heroes and click on the banner, so you will be redirected to Hentai Clicker, after few seconds will appear a popup which inform you about the girl.

Regards :)

any chance you could tell us about how long we should wait for the banner before its a concern ? ive tried everything , closing everything out and clearing cash and cookies and then logging back in , tried it with clicker open as well as closed , refreshed several times and I get no banner at all . even pop up blocker is off . is there a specific browser we need to use on pc?

Man it must really Kill the devs to actually just hand out shit for free. (Joking)

In all seriousness, it's probably like the first time this happend in late august.  Everyone's rushing to get their rewards and crashing the servers, maybe they're slowly turning the banner back on for people.  I haven't seen it pop yet.

I've problems to get Mizuki too. I logged in hentaiheroes.com and saw the news then no banner for me, so i've tried to go on hentaiclicker.com to see if was a banner there i was already at zone 3450 so i thought that maybe i was too far. At this point i've made a reset and reached 3000 again (twice) but nothing. In the end i've tried to clear the cookies and relunch everything still no banner on hh.com and again at 3000 of hc.com nothing. Now i'm here desperatly refreshing the hh page to see if the banner shows :) 

My HH ID is 84770 

Edited by Xemnas

55 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I've problems to get Mizuki too. I logged in hentaiheroes.com and saw the news then no banner for me, so i've tried to go on hentaiclicker.com to see if was a banner there i was already at zone 3450 so i thought that maybe i was too far. At this point i've made a reset and reached 3000 again (twice) but nothing. In the end i've tried to clear the cookies and relunch everything still no banner on hh.com and again at 3000 of hc.com nothing. Now i'm here desperatly refreshing the hh page to see if the banner shows :) 

My HH ID is 84770 

at this poinbt its messed up for a lot of us and there is no answers coming , ive cleared cookies , cleared cash , logged out and back in , checked both games and have done this on 3 different browsers . and like you and sooo many others I got the news but never the banner . only answer we got was wait and it will pop up again in a few mins for those who had the banner show and clicked it while clicker was opened . short of that we have no answers available to us , and some of us have been doing this for hours ...

Ok I have now tried it in IE , Edge , Firefox , and Chrome , none of which I get the banner for , if anyone is having a browser that works please let me know . I cant get the banner to pop up no matter what I do .

Edited by Dirk Diggler
adding more info
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dirk Diggler said:

at this poinbt its messed up for a lot of us and there is no answers coming , ive cleared cookies , cleared cash , logged out and back in , checked both games and have done this on 3 different browsers . and like you and sooo many others I got the news but never the banner . only answer we got was wait and it will pop up again in a few mins for those who had the banner show and clicked it while clicker was opened . short of that we have no answers available to us , and some of us have been doing this for hours ...

Ok I have now tried it in IE , Edge , Firefox , and Chrome , none of which I get the banner for , if anyone is having a browser that works please let me know . I cant get the banner to pop up no matter what I do .

I have never seen any banners in my hentaiheroes page. This event is no exception. 

hace 20 horas, Lemus dijo:

I've done it several times on different browsers - it doesn't help.

It doesn´t work for me either.

My ID 710503.

I´ve tried every solution posted here with no results so far.

EDITED: my problem, as many others, is that I can´t see the banner.

Edited by Pepe Lolo

I reached 3000 in HK and play on the same HH postal addresses, but how can I get Mizuku? Where is this banner about which is written in the news? Please make some link to this banner, or else somehow send it by e-mail, for example.

19 hours ago, Lemus said:

I've done it several times on different browsers - it doesn't help.

Same here Lemus.  Keep getting that memory error.  Way back when they first directed us to HClicker from HH I was able to play, but no more.  I've seen people post bugs with the clicker game before and nothing was ever done to remedy the situation, so I figured it was pointless to even try this time around.  I can't even find the forum to report HClicker bugs anymore.

• Like 1